Ashli Babbitt’s Killer is a blm Militant

Seems so different than the other cases that get laughed at around this forum. Good luck to her family on cashing in on some tax dollars
Dude, the bloodlust you have for this dead woman is pathetic. A corrupt system won't allow them to get justice, yet your hatred for Trump makes you happy she got murdered. Where's your human decency.

Dude, the bloodlust you have for this dead woman is pathetic. A corrupt system won't allow them to get justice, yet your hatred for Trump makes you happy she got murdered. Where's your human decency.
You're a liar. I've never stated any feeling of joy over this. I just think the defense of her actions is downright laughable on this forum. It's also the opposite of how many other police shooting get treated here. Many of those reactions have been on the joyful side yet you don't call them out. Wonder why

Reactions: volfanhill
You're a liar. I've never stated any feeling of joy over this. I just think the defense of her actions is downright laughable on this forum. It's also the opposite of how many other police shooting get treated here. Many of those reactions have been on the joyful side yet you don't call them out. Wonder why
If I cared that much to go back and quote your many posts about you being ok with an unarmed protester being gunned down, I would. I'm sure many have saw those posts as well. Feel free to quote any post you find where I'm glad anyone got shot. Be a better person.

If I cared that much to go back and quote your many posts about you being ok with an unarmed protester being gunned down, I would. I'm sure many have saw those posts as well. Feel free to quote any post you find where I'm glad anyone got shot. Be a better person.
You care enough to misrepresent my position but not enough to back your claims?

She was a criminal climbing thru a busted out window toward a protected area. If she was in Minneapolis or Portland there would be plenty of smiles on here

Considering they're levying sedition charges for people that just kinda .... walked into the Capitol I doubt that the family of the woman who tried to forcibly enter a barricaded part of a Federal building will get a dime.

You care enough to misrepresent my position but not enough to back your claims?

She was a criminal climbing thru a busted out window toward a protected area. If she was in Minneapolis or Portland there would be plenty of smiles on here
I don't even have to go back and quote anything. You just can't hide your disdain for dead woman. It was a protest as peaceful if not more then all the others. Yet you still slander her. It's really pathetic.

Assuming you mean "the right to peacably assemble and petition the government for redress of grievances," she was not availing herself of that right as she chose not to act peacably.
I can assume you think all the other peaceful protests were not peaceful?

I don't even have to go back and quote anything. You just can't hide your disdain for dead woman. It was a protest as peaceful if not more then all the others. Yet you still slander her. It's really pathetic.
She was climbing thru a busted out window because the doors separating the "protesters" from the reps being defended were barricaded. I don't have to slander anyone since her idiotic actions speak for themselves

She was climbing thru a busted out window because the doors separating the "protesters" from the reps being defended were barricaded. I don't have to slander anyone since her idiotic actions speak for themselves
Keep telling yourself it's ok to kill an unarmed protester when you don't agree with the protest, hypocrite.

Keep telling yourself it's ok to kill an unarmed protester when you don't agree with the protest, hypocrite.
A vandal advancing on our elected reps thru a busted out window to get around a barricaded door. That's not peaceful and if this was Minneapolis or Portland you'd be calling out no one for their reactions. That's a hypocrite

A vandal advancing on our elected reps thru a busted out window to get around a barricaded door. That's not peaceful and if this was Minneapolis or Portland you'd be calling out no one for their reactions. That's a hypocrite

"Vandal" is being rather kind. She was in the act of burglary.

Are you saying that some or most were? You're calling me a hypocrite?

I don't have exact numbers at my fingertips, so I'll say "a lot" as opposed to "most." But I wouldn't doubt that it was most.

And yes. If your argument rests on whataboutism, you're being a hypocrite.

I don't have exact numbers at my fingertips, so I'll say "a lot" as opposed to "most." But I wouldn't doubt that it was most.

I bet, at one point in time, he was a big fan of the line "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

You're the definition of hypocrite. You don't really have an argument because your not smart enough to know what hypocrisy means. You are from bama, that explains a lot.

VN Store

Back