Ashli Babbitt’s Killer is a blm Militant

A vandal advancing on our elected reps thru a busted out window to get around a barricaded door. That's not peaceful and if this was Minneapolis or Portland you'd be calling out no one for their reactions. That's a hypocrite
Oh look another person that doesn't know the meaning of hypocrisy. When have I went on about any protest the way you've decried the protest at the Capitol?

Furthermore, advancing on our elected officials? Don't make me laugh... Exactly what danger did an unarmed woman pose to our elected officials?

Oh look another person that doesn't know the meaning of hypocrisy. When have I went on about any protest the way you've decried the protest at the Capitol?

Furthermore, advancing on our elected officials? Don't make me laugh... Exactly what danger did an unarmed woman pose to our elected officials?
How would they know she was unarmed? How would they know the intent of someone so determined to get around a barricaded door?

How would they know she was unarmed? How would they know the intent of someone so determined to get around a barricaded door?
Holy sh!t! The whole event is on camera. There were unconcerned swat officers outside the door with her. The person that shot her point blank was within feet of her. Don't make yourself out to be an idiot. There's documented video evidence of all of this.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Holy sh!t! The whole event is on camera. There were unconcerned swat officers outside the door with her. The person that shot her point blank was within feet of her. Don't make yourself out to be an idiot. There's documented video evidence of all of this.
I walk around lots of places and you would never know if I was armed. They were breaking out windows to get at the protected members who had barricaded the entrance. She became a viable threat once she attempted to enter thru the broken window

There's documented video evidence of all of this.

I walk around lots of places and you would never know if I was armed. They were breaking out windows to get at the protected members who had barricaded the entrance. She became a viable threat once she attempted to enter thru the broken window

There's documented video evidence of all of this.
Wow, your going to make yourself out to be a liar and a hypocrite. I have a carry permit. If I get pulled over tonight, the officer will be told as much. I'm not armed, but who knows? Maybe I'm a threat. Maybe I should be gunned down. Is that really how you think things should be.

Ashli Babbitt Lawyer Talks Plans To Sue Capitol Police: ‘A Double Standard At Work,’ Politics Has ‘Everything To Do With It’

GettyImages-1295112319.jpg

An attorney for the family of fatally shot Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt detailed plans Monday to sue Capitol Police on behalf of the Babbitt family, arguing that the officer in question has not been charged for alleged use of excessive force because of the politics surrounding the case.

Attorney Terry Roberts told Newsmax on Monday that Babbitt has not received justice due to the politics of the case and her open support for former President Donald Trump. The attorney will be pursing a civil action on behalf of the family alleging a violation of Babbitt’s constitutional rights, he said.

Ashli Babbitt Lawyer Talks Plans To Sue Capitol Police: ‘A Double Standard At Work,’ Politics Has ‘Everything To Do With It’

Family of MAGA rioter Ashli Babbitt says she was MURDERED by Capitol cop as they prepare to file $10M Wrongful Death Lawsuit

• An officer, who has never been identified, fired a single gunshot when Babbitt tried to climb through the broken part of a door near the House Chamber
The family of Ashli Babbitt says she was murdered when she was fatally shot by a police officer during the US Capitol riots - as they plan to file a multi-million dollar wrongful death lawsuit against the police department.

A police officer, who has never been identified, fired a single gunshot when Babbitt tried to climb through the broken part of a door leading to an area outside the House Chamber where lawmakers were holed up.

41760458-9471575-image-a-35_1618424191808.jpg

US Capitol Riots: Ashli Babbitt's family says she was murdered and will file wrongful death lawsuit | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
Gosar says Babbitt was ‘executed,’ during Capitol riot, calling rioters ‘peaceful patriots’

GOP Rep. Paul Gosar claimed the people who participated in the Capitol riot were “peaceful” and that the rioter who was shot and killed during the chaos was “executed.”

The Trump ally from Arizona made the remarks during Wednesday’s House Oversight Committee hearing with former acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller, former acting Attorney General Jeffery Rosen, and Robert J. Contee III, the chief of the metropolitan police department, who were there to testify about the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

During the lawmaker’s questioning of Rosen, he asked a series of simple questions, such as whether Ashli Babbitt, the rioter who was shot and killed by an unnamed Capitol Police officer, was armed and whether he knew her name.

Gosar also asked if the death was ruled a homicide, which it was, according to the medical examiner, and also, “who executed” Babbitt? Rosen, who was hesitant to answer many of the lawmaker’s questions, said multiple times, “I don’t want to talk about individual situations.”

Gosar says Babbitt was ‘executed,’ during Capitol riot, calling rioters ‘peaceful patriots’

Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt's family Sue DC Police to Reveal Identity of cop who Fatally Shot Her a month after they vowed to file separate $10 Million Wrongful Death Suit

• The family of Ashli Babbitt are suing the Metropolitan Police Department for records of the officer who fatally shot her at the January 6 Capitol riots
  • The lawsuit asks for all video footage of the shooting as well as witness statements and documents gathered during an investigation into her death
  • The family is also expected to pursue another lawsuit against the Metropolitan Police Department claiming he used 'excessive force'
Ashli Babbit's family are suing Washington, DC, police for records about the police officer who shot and killed her during the January 6 Capitol riots.

The civil lawsuit, which was filed in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia last week, demands that the Metropolitan Police Department hand over all video footage of the fatal shooting, as well as witness statements and documents gathered during the department's internal investigation into the shooting.

The civil lawsuit is separate from a $10million wrongful death lawsuit Babbitt's family announced they were preparing to file last month.

44025361-9669149-Ashli_Babbitt_a_35_year_old_Air_Force_veteran_was_fatally_shot_a-m-145_1623265231850.jpg

Ashli Babbit's family are suing Washington, DC, police for records about the police officer who shot and killed her during the January 6 Capitol riots

According to the lawsuit, which was obtained by CNBC, Babbitt's husband filed a Freedom of Information Act request for the records from the Metropolitan Police Department after the Department of Justice concluded in mid-April that the unnamed police officer did not use excessive force against Babbitt in her death.

It claims the police department failed to comply with the request by missing the May 12 deadline to either provide him with the records or notify him that he would not be given access to them.

Babbitt family attorney Terrell Roberts told CNBC the purpose of the lawsuit is to uncover records about the shooting and the investigation that followed.

Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt's family sue DC police to reveal identity of cop who fatally shot her | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: BreatheUT
Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt's family Sue DC Police to Reveal Identity of cop who Fatally Shot Her a month after they vowed to file separate $10 Million Wrongful Death Suit

• The family of Ashli Babbitt are suing the Metropolitan Police Department for records of the officer who fatally shot her at the January 6 Capitol riots
  • The lawsuit asks for all video footage of the shooting as well as witness statements and documents gathered during an investigation into her death
  • The family is also expected to pursue another lawsuit against the Metropolitan Police Department claiming he used 'excessive force'
Ashli Babbit's family are suing Washington, DC, police for records about the police officer who shot and killed her during the January 6 Capitol riots.

The civil lawsuit, which was filed in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia last week, demands that the Metropolitan Police Department hand over all video footage of the fatal shooting, as well as witness statements and documents gathered during the department's internal investigation into the shooting.

The civil lawsuit is separate from a $10million wrongful death lawsuit Babbitt's family announced they were preparing to file last month.

44025361-9669149-Ashli_Babbitt_a_35_year_old_Air_Force_veteran_was_fatally_shot_a-m-145_1623265231850.jpg

Ashli Babbit's family are suing Washington, DC, police for records about the police officer who shot and killed her during the January 6 Capitol riots

According to the lawsuit, which was obtained by CNBC, Babbitt's husband filed a Freedom of Information Act request for the records from the Metropolitan Police Department after the Department of Justice concluded in mid-April that the unnamed police officer did not use excessive force against Babbitt in her death.

It claims the police department failed to comply with the request by missing the May 12 deadline to either provide him with the records or notify him that he would not be given access to them.

Babbitt family attorney Terrell Roberts told CNBC the purpose of the lawsuit is to uncover records about the shooting and the investigation that followed.

Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt's family sue DC police to reveal identity of cop who fatally shot her | Daily Mail Online

They should double the lawsuit to $20M.

Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt's furious family say DC police are violating federal law by refusing to name cop who shot her dead amid lawsuit and claims he is 'in hiding' while on administrative leave

Ashli Babbitt's family have accused police in Washington, DC, of violating federal law by refusing to release records about the officer who shot and killed her during the January 6 Capitol riots.

Ashli Babbitt's family say DC police are violating federal law by refusing to name cop who shot her | Daily Mail Online

Could it be that the shooter had an itchy trigger finger and thought there was not a better time to take out someone he's indoctrinated to believe is a threat?

I fully believe that they are covering for a staffer that shat his pants and pulled the trigger.

The moment the police officer is named, the Gravy Seals and Meal Team Snacks are going to dox and harass the officer and his family - or worse.

An actual officer would not have been shaking like a leaf as he stepped CLOSER to shoot her when she was already at 3’ range. JMO

Actual officers can also tell the difference between guns and cell phones, guns and bananas, guns and residential autism patients with their backs on the ground and hands in the air.

Actual officers can also tell the difference between guns and cell phones, guns and bananas, guns and residential autism patients with their backs on the ground and hands in the air.

But, some officers don’t care.

Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt's widower says the cop who shot her dead MUST be named - and his attorney claims it's the same officer who kept his job after leaving his handgun in public men's room

• Aaron Babbitt told Tucker Carlson on Monday that he still hasn't been told the identity of the officer who shot dead his wife Ashli during the Capitol riots
Ashli Babbitt's husband is demanding authorities name the police officer who shot his wife dead during the US Capitol riot - amid claims it is the same cop who previously left his handgun in a public men's room.

Speaking to Fox News' Tucker Carlson on Monday night, Aaron Babbitt said he still hasn't been told which officer was responsible for fatally shooting his 35-year-old wife on January 6.

'Somebody in DC knows, I think a lot of people know, but nobody is telling us. And the silence is deafening,' Babbitt, who lives in San Diego, California, said.

'I never expected to lose my wife to political violence.'

During that incident, the officer left his Glock-22, which has no manual safety to prevent accidental firing, inside a bathroom in the Capitol Visitor Center complex after the House had adjourned for the day.

The weapon was later discovered by another officer during a routine security sweep.

The officer was placed under review but ultimately allowed to keep his job. It wasn't immediately clear what disciplinary action, if any, the officer faced as a result.

Carlson asked Babbitt's attorney if he thought that was reason police were hiding the identity of the officer given he was allowed to keep his job after that incident.

'I don't know but I think one of the reasons they are hiding his identity they don't have a good reason for this shooting,' Babbitt's attorney said.

'I think if Ashli Babbitt had been brandishing a firearm and she was shot the officer would be identified by now and pinning a medal on him.

44245825-9688147-image-a-3_1623756887149.jpg

Ashli was shot in the shoulder and treated on the scene before being rushed to hospital where she was pronounced dead

Ashli Babbitt's husband says shooter cop must be named | Daily Mail Online

As usual you are speaking of a conglomerate of different incidents, and an "actual" officer can also shoot someone they believe to be pulling a gun on them during a criminal incident, even if the gun happened to be a cell phone at night

VN Store

Back