As of today, 4/24, what is your season-ending expectation?

I would put the Celtics ahead of Bama. Admittedly, my Bama hate may be a factor.
The NHL saw 3 great dynasties, that started with the mid 70’s Canadiens, early 80’s Islanders, followed by the Oilers.
You’d have to put the Yankees of the 50’s and Pat Summitts Lady Vols on the list as well.
GBO!!

The NHL saw 3 great dynasties, that started with the mid 70’s Canadiens, early 80’s Islanders, followed by the Oilers.
You’d have to put the Yankees of the 50’s and Pat Summitts Lady Vols on the list as well.
GBO!!

And the NHL just lost two of the best players from the Canadians and Islanders dynasties, LaFleur and Bossy.

And the NHL just lost two of the best players from the Canadians and Islanders dynasties, LaFleur and Bossy.
I honestly don’t remember much about those two teams, but man that Oilers team was unreal!
tbh, I’m trying to remember how in the heck I knew anything about hockey, Nevermind following it, growing up in Knoxville, in the early 80’s, pre ESPN??!!
🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

Reactions: VolPack22
Easy Cobb, you’re talking about a saint!
lol
I’m only joking. I’ve said it before and will say it again. I didn’t have much of a mom and have much respect for the real moms! The admiration I have for my wife is next level, because I couldn’t ask for a better mother for our kids!
Cheers to the real moms!
🍻
GBO!!

I would find an SEC regular season championship ring, an SEC tournament championship ring, and a World Series CHampionship ring and put them in the middle of the locker room with a sign that said you could own one of each this year if you just stay focused. One game at a time, one championship at a time. Lose focus, lose ring.

Lord of the Rings you are!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’m only joking. I’ve said it before and will say it again. I didn’t have much of a mom and have much respect for the real moms! The admiration I have for my wife is next level, because I couldn’t ask for a better mother for our kids!
Cheers to the real moms!
🍻
GBO!!
I know you were. No offense taken. I was just playing along with the banter.

She’s pretty old tho! Lol

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
As good as this team can be I'm hopeful to see them in the Championship game.
I really like this teams chances in a three game series.

Better if we could have a seven game or even five game series, with our four Friday night quality starters and our bullpen.

….eeesh. Scary thought.
I had the same concerns when I heard that. He too had recently signed an extension with UT. I wrote a few weeks ago that schools are/will come after CTV this year, and Tennessee’s record has only improved since then.

Facility improvements are coming. I think other schools will offer more money, and I hope UT beats them all.

My top concerns are Ole Miss and Florida. LSU is a lesser concern, and only because LSU spends stupid money and does stupid things with football. And they need a distraction from their basketball program.

In the meantime, I’m enjoying what Tennessee has right now.

I would be disappointed if UT didn’t make it to Omaha, but certainly realize lots of top 5 teams don’t make it. Postseason Baseball is a grind and one bounce here or there can determine your fate.

SEC Title, National Championship, Masters, Daytona 500, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup Champions and World Series Champions. We got this!!

What is your season-ending expectation as of today? Is anything short of a CWS title a season-ending disappointment? Be honest.
CWS? P-Shaw!

World Series Champion in a sweep over the Bahasten Ted Sox! The rules will be changed before seasons end to allow the GBFNO Volunteers into the majors because of how dominant they will continue be.

VN Store

Back