As of today, 4/24, what is your season-ending expectation?

Titan05

What is your season-ending expectation as of today? Is anything short of a CWS title a season-ending disappointment? Be honest.

Last edited:
Same expectation as always. Win the next one. As far as disappointments…I’ve been disappointed 3 times this year. Probably be disappointed again but…not the next one.
“Season-ending expectation”

What is your expectation as of today? Is anything short of a CWS title a season-ending disappointment? Be honest.
1-0. Who’s next?
Whosnext.jpg

Just get to Omaha. It’s the post-season and anything can happen. The #1 overall seed has NEVER won the CWS. And, it looks like we’re trending towards that seed.

It’s not national title or bust by any means. But, I feel like getting to Omaha is where this team needs to end up for the season to be a success considering how things have gone so far.

Honestly, baseball is so streaky that I wouldn’t have any expectations. I know we joke, but we could get to the post season and suddenly fall apart. I don’t personally think that will happen, but still.

It’s been ages since we’ve watched a Tennessee team dominant like these guys are doing, I’m just enjoying it, no need for arbitrary expectations

What is your season-ending expectation as of today? Is anything short of a CWS title a season-ending disappointment? Be honest.
Let’s be realistic.
Vols are the hottest team going. We all hope they find a way to stay fresh with little pressure.

Opponent base stealing will be an issue as we play quality teams that get base runners on regularly. They can steal on our pitchers and catchers at will. Almost bit us this weekend.

As we've seen so far in the season, any number of things can happen, injuries being the main problem. Plus, we could hit a team that has a mega hot streak going and get upset. It happens. I'm cheering for a SEC championship and a World Series championship. If it doesn't happen, I will be sad, but not disappointed. This team has given us an amazing season so far and I've enjoyed every minute. I intend to cheer until the final out.

VN Store

Back