ART/CREATIVE THREAD ( all skill levels welcome )

So to start out. I tend to stick to drawing though I wanted to paint something. I had little canvases from a while back and did these last night. Tool for me a deadmau5 for my sister. Just kind of for practice. I plan on doing album covers of all Tool albums (favourite band) for my man cave. For the painters out there, Any tips for equipment or paints? Thanks.
20200131_221911.jpg

So to start out. I tend to stick to drawing though I wanted to paint something. I had little canvases from a while back and did these last night. Tool for me a deadmau5 for my sister. Just kind of for practice. I plan on doing album covers of all Tool albums (favourite band) for my man cave. For the painters out there, Any tips for equipment or paints? Thanks.

Cool, It's nice to have a whole series of something to look forward to I would think. Want to do a series of work myself. I've never done any traditional paintings yet, or I'd tell you all I could. lol

Cool, It's nice to have a whole series of something to look forward to I would think. Want to do a series of work myself. I've never done any traditional paintings yet, or I'd tell you all I could. lol
Ya. I've started on number one. I'll never be happy knowing some people could do so much better but I'm ok with it so far.
20200201_221654.jpg

Ya. I've started on number one. I'll never be happy knowing some people could do so much better but I'm ok with it so far.
View attachment 258280
Looks like you may be using acrylic paints if the bottles in this pic are any indication. If you haven't ever used any acrylic medium you might try that. Comes as matte or satin, or gloss and even as a paint "extender". Liquitex is a good brand. Oh and:

Last edited:
Looks like you may be using acrylic paints if the bottles in this pic are any indication. If you haven't ever used any acrylic medium you might try that. Comes as matte or satin, or gloss and even as a paint "extender". Liquitex is a good brand. Oh and:

Ya, I'm just using cheap acrylics. If I stick to painting I will invest in higher end stuff. Seen the kids play before as well. There is a school of rock band on YouTube where Danny sits in on drums and plays with them. Thanks for the input.

Been a fan of all your stuff as well.

A couple of paper models. On the left is the Ulm Minster, currently the tallest church in the world at 161.5 meters. On the right is the Dresden Frauenkirche, totally destroyed in the fire bombing of Dresden in February 1945 and since rebuilt after German unification from 1993 to 2004.
Card Model Churches.jpg

Not my video, just an idea of how to build one of these.

Last edited:
Started my second novel yesterday, got about 1000 words in. Have a decent idea of where its going, I like to figure it out as I go a bit also. Interesting going third person this time, really makes you feel more omnipotent, as the observer rather than a character.

little something I've been working on

bigolboobies.jpg
This would really speak as a redhead

VN Store

Back