Arizona Election Audit

It's hilarious. I'm having a great time. He's so determined to shake the label of bigot by coming up with terrible arguments.
You are in the jackass group too... and I'm definitely opposed to them. So, you have me on two counts of being a bigot, I guess.... Jackass.

Pretend the narrative of Russian collusion with the Trump Campaign did not exist, but just Russian interference. That investigation would fall to the FBI's Foreign Influence Task Force (FITF). There would be no special counsel, whose reason for existence is to investigate government officials and (broadly) their potential conflict of interest or abuse of power.

Without the hoax specter of Russian collusion, there is no special counsel. The two are inseparable and the special counsel investigation was a Trump investigation first and foremost.

The June hearings you refer to have Rosenstein stating appointing a SC was necessary because Comey was compromised. Rosenstein's weak defense of the actual appointment is overshadowed by the FBI's abusive corruption that predated it, as he acknowledges.

Further, Rosenstein states that by August just three months after the appointment, there was nothing to support collusion. The obvious question is what the hell was Mueller doing for two years and why was it - collusion probe - allowed to continue? In fact, with no collusion there was no crime, no justice to obstruct, Mueller should have been yanked and the meddling investigation turned over to FITF. It was continued politically.

It's a circular argument to say something should have happened because it happened.
Incorrect.

Again, the actual basis for the appointment of a special counsel is readily available. There is an untold quantity of legal commentary, including from Rosenstein himself, that explains how the known facts related to the special counsel guidelines and justified the appointment of a special counsel.

There’s absolutely no sense in arguing about this. If you want to be wrong, be wrong. There are a lot of people here who prefer to be wrong about this. I’m sure you’ll find a good audience for your posts. But, in reality, it’s like you’re saying the first words of Moby Dick are “gawd damn boys, that there’s a big ole whale!” It’s just pointless to try to bring you people back to reality because you’re happier in your land if make-believe.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
That definition is never applied when the animosity in question is directed towards a political party, rather than a race, gender, ethnicity or religion. If it was, then most of this forum could be labeled a "bigot" as well as most of the political punditry on cable news.
Except that partisan is a synonym for bigot. For some reason the word bigot carries more emotion with people than partisan but they’re similar words.

Oh this is just approaching ********. You all are trashing BB for doing the same damn thing you all do. The only difference is you all have an echo chamber and he doesn't. *******nnit the hypocrisy makes me want to scream sometimes.
Such bigotry.

This isn't true.

Per Statista.com:

According to exit polling in the 2020 Presidential Election in the United States, 55% of surveyed college graduate voters reported voting for former Vice President Joe Biden, while 49% of voters without a college degree reported voting for incumbent President Donald Trump.

College Graduate

Joe Biden 55%
Donald Trump 42%

No College Degree

Joe Biden 49%
Donald Trump 49%

* Donald Trump's largest demographic is comprised of white men without a college degree, who are over 40.
This is an indictment of the indoctrination that occurs within the educational system

It was an epic disaster. Republicans lost everything, trump was impeached twice and the economy crashed. Not to mention they lost some decent republicans in their party just because they dared criticize him.

truly, truly hard to be THAT terrible at the job of president

Are you constipated or did you eat chitterlings? Because your talking points smell like azz.

Reactions: StarRaider
Try to follow along. The discussion was on Trump's statement 'I love the poorly educated' so we were discussing education levels.

Intelligence / student loan payment/ etc. is a different topic. Clearly if they voted for Trump, they are NOT intelligent regardless of their education level or income level.

You'd have to be an idiot to think a reality TV star would be a good president
Look BB, more bigotry!

This is an indictment of the indoctrination that occurs within the educational system

These stats are such BS. By that very measure one could say, since both got the same percentage of votes of "no college degree" and Biden having more votes than Trump, that more "no college degrees votes" voted for Biden. Such semanitical arguments.

The current GOP which lost the White House and both chambers of Congress in one term? Yes. Trump was the architect of those failures. He did not build anything successful, is what I meant. Blaming the media is just a lame excuse.
BS.... the media crucified Trump from day one. Most Americans.... about 81 million of them.... dead or alive or whatever.... only understand what they hear repeated over and over.... they don’t read.... they don’t operate a business.... hell... most don’t even pay taxes... but hearing Orange Man bad multiple times a day for four years definitely impacted their sheepdom

These stats are such BS. By that very measure one could say, since both got the same percentage of votes of "no college degree" and Biden having more votes than Trump, that more "no college degrees votes" voted for Biden. Such semanitical arguments.
Tells me there’s a bunch of professional students voting democrat

Seriously? What a ****ing joke.

I agree; Dems run the South as a non-industrialized plantation and then post-war "No Colored...well, ANYthing" for all that time, lose the state legislatures in the early 2010s (finally!) and then want to blame Republicans (the anti-slavery party) for their mess. Hell, they even revere a former Klansmen from WVa.

A ***king joke indeed!

Incorrect.

Again, the actual basis for the appointment of a special counsel is readily available. There is an untold quantity of legal commentary, including from Rosenstein himself, that explains how the known facts related to the special counsel guidelines and justified the appointment of a special counsel.

There’s absolutely no sense in arguing about this. If you want to be wrong, be wrong. There are a lot of people here who prefer to be wrong about this. I’m sure you’ll find a good audience for your posts. But, in reality, it’s like you’re saying the first words of Moby Dick are “gawd damn boys, that there’s a big ole whale!” It’s just pointless to try to bring you people back to reality because you’re happier in your land if make-believe.

Grounds for Appointing a Special Counsel is literally two sentences subject solely to the discretion of the acting AG. The only commentary that matters is those AGs'. As acting AG the predication is only as good as the information received (in this case from the FBI) and whether he /she exerts a high legal standard in the consideration. I think - as results of CH and Mueller probe' tell us - Yates, Boente, and Rosenstein did not, especially regarding outlandish speculation and allegation against a candidate and sitting president. FISC judges aren't in the habit of publicly commenting but sure took the opportunity to dress down the FBI's conduct following the IG report, terming at least two of the warrants 'invalid'. We now understand it was all of them.

It appears the FBI came to envision Trump as their own Moby Dick, to the point they sought to convince three successive AGs and multiple FISC judges to sanction their fishing junket. No one fits the Ahab role better than Mueller, allowing himself to be dragged to his disgrace by the Weismann rope round his befuddled neck.

Good analogy.

Reactions: hUTch2002
BS.... the media crucified Trump from day one. Most Americans.... about 81 million of them.... dead or alive or whatever.... only understand what they hear repeated over and over.... they don’t read.... they don’t operate a business.... hell... most don’t even pay taxes... but hearing Orange Man bad multiple times a day for four years definitely impacted their sheepdom
Whenever someone pulls out this card, it is important to note that the one person who has been sent to jail for casting a vote for a dead person in the 2020 Presidential election, was a Trump voter in Pennsylvania named Bruce Bartman. And yet that fact doesn't stop bull $hit like this. You have zero sense of self-awareness about your party.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I feel confident that they will find a mountain of fraud in Arizona. The lengths that the
Maricopa County Board of Electors has gone to to hide and obstruct things is very telling. I pray every bit of the fraud is exposed for the whole world to see.

VN Store

Back