Arizona Election Audit

Another work of fiction that completely avoids anything related to the actual basis for the appointment. I admire your creativity, or the creativity of the people who feed you this stuff but, again, it’s wasted on me.

The Trumpkin Expanded Universe is not of any interest to me. If I was going to live in a made up alternate reality, I’d choose Star Wars (the original films), that actually makes me happy, there’s never going to be a point in my life where I knowingly choose to believe a false narrative that makes me feel perpetually aggrieved. But I’m not judging. You do you.

Rosenstein's initial and subsequent two memos regarding the appointment are public record. His defense of the appointment extends no further than what he thought he knew based entirely upon the FBI's 'evidence' even as acknowledging their malfeasance. Acknowledging there was no basis for a collusion investigation. Mueller's appointment should have been a Russian interference consigned to a jurisdictional U.S. Attorney.

IOW, you have nothing except alluding to fiction you can't factually counter. We know. Make defensible arguments in the future.

Rosenstein's initial and subsequent two memos regarding the appointment are public record. His defense of the appointment extends no further than what he thought he knew based entirely upon the FBI's 'evidence' even as acknowledging their malfeasance. Acknowledging there was no basis for a collusion investigation. Mueller's appointment should have been a Russian interference consigned to a jurisdictional U.S. Attorney.

IOW, you have nothing except alluding to fiction you can't factually counter. We know. Make defensible arguments in the future.

“If you won’t prove those weren’t the first words of the book, then it must be because they actually were!”

Yawn.

Police literally murdered George Floyd while arresting him. Hard to conceptualize a more bogus investigation than that. That doesn’t mean he didn’t pass a counterfeit bill at the convenience store. The objective facts remain true, regardless of the taint of the crooked cop.

Bringing up a bunch of grievances about the counterintelligence investigation doesn’t change the facts that were known. You can either look at what those facts were, or you can keep using whatever source you’re relying on that misrepresented Rosenstein’s testimony about the validity of the special counsel appointment.

You’ve made half a dozen posts on this topic, and not one of them has touched on the known facts that served as the predicate for appointment of a special counsel. But if you want to pretend like I’m the one avoiding the truth, you can be wrong about that, too.

Last edited:
It says I don't like Trump. In case you haven't noticed, I don't spend much time defending Biden on here. He is a career politician, which I don't like. He is far from being my ideal choice.

I’m having a hard time believing this. Why spend so much time bitching about the guy who’s not in office anymore?

You could be airing your grievances about the guy who is currently holding the position and affecting your life.

I’m having a hard time believing this. Why spend so much time bitching about the guy who’s not in office anymore?

You could be airing your grievances about the guy who is currently holding the position and affecting your life.
Aside from there being way too much pork in the stimulus package, I don't have any grievances with Biden. He just doesn't embody what I would like to see in a presidential candidate.

It will be fun hearing the left try to explain these discrepancies

Sorry, but I dont buy anything these clowns are selling. Had they hired a legitimate, experienced, unbiased company to do the audit it would be a different story. They chose not to, and I believe they chose to hire the company that they knew would go out of their way to "find" fraud.

“If you won’t prove those weren’t the first words of the book, then it must be because they actually were!”

Yawn.

Police literally murdered George Floyd while arresting him. Hard to conceptualize a more bogus investigation than that. That doesn’t mean he didn’t pass a counterfeit bill at the convenience store. The objective facts remain true, regardless of the taint of the crooked cop.

Bringing up a bunch of grievances about the counterintelligence investigation doesn’t change the facts that were known. You can either look at what those facts were, or you can keep using whatever source you’re relying on that misrepresented Rosenstein’s testimony about the validity of the special counsel appointment.

You’ve made half a dozen posts on this topic, and not one of them has touched on the known facts that served as the predicate for appointment of a special counsel. But if you want to pretend like I’m the one avoiding the truth, you can be wrong about that, too.

Fine, you don't with to acknowledge the false basis of the FISA warrants that are the foundation of the appointment.

Of the principal rationale Rosenstein's memo provides for the appointment, IYO which of them support a factual basis for criminal investigation that DOJ should not handle and require a SC?

VN Store

Back