Arizona Election Audit

You are more patient that I am. It’s not worth the time to explain it to him because he dodges, ducks, dips, dives, and dodges until he claims he “won” whatever the hell that means.

RT and I are somewhat 'old friends'.
I persevere because I care...

Reactions: hUTch2002
that's wrong...60% of Trump's voters were non-college whites. Uneducated voters were trump's base.

If you were a door to door salesperson, you could just go to all the houses with trump signs in their yards, clearly they were suckers and easily conned.

I will agree though, democrats need to do better with the working class.
Right, the people voting for Biden weren’t conned at all. Ok Tasty, whatever you say. RT85 has a brilliant speech on reality he would like to share with you.

The current GOP which lost the White House and both chambers of Congress in one term? Yes. Trump was the architect of those failures. He did not build anything successful, is what I meant. Blaming the media is just a lame excuse.

I can accept that is your opinion.
Call it a lame excuse, but polls of Dems who voted for Joe are what they are.

Republicans are the party of conspiracy theorists, Trump sycophants and extremist militants. They are the kooks who can't explain a consistent or coherent ideology involving policy. They simply support anything which has to do with Trump... which is bizarre, in the aftermath of his resounding defeat. They make up the uneducated, the unsophisticated, the unintelligent, the inarticulate and the unenlightened members of society. They represent the gullible, the willfully ignorant, the irrational, and the illogical.
Bigot: a person who is intolerant towards those holding a different opinion.

That post in no way demonstrates intolerance of a particular group. It simply demonstrates a lack of respect for, and an intense dislike of a particular group with reasons provided... and similar disdain for democrats and liberals is expressed on this forum on a reguar basis, also with reasons given.
Intolerance: unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own.

Bigot: a person who is intolerant towards those holding a different opinion.
That definition is never applied when the animosity in question is directed towards a political party, rather than a race, gender, ethnicity or religion. If it was, then most of this forum could be labeled a "bigot" as well as most of the political punditry on cable news.

That definition is never applied when the animosity in question is directed towards a political party, rather than a race, gender, ethnicity or religion. If it was, then most of this forum could be labeled a "bigot" as well as most of the political punditry on cable news.
"I'm not the only bigot"

Lololol

Reactions: NCFisher
Can you read jackass? Nobody is a bigot for expressing animosity towards a political party. Not me. Not Sean Hannity. Not anyone else on this forum.
You didn't direct it toward an organization. You directed it toward the voters, the people who affiliate with the party. Tens of millions of people. So yes, you are. Accept it.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
You didn't direct it toward an organization. You directed it toward the voters, the people who affiliate with the party. Tens of millions of people. So yes, you are. Accept it.
And that is done all the time, jackass. That definition never includes a political party, jackass. It is primarily used to describe someone who discriminates against a race, gender, ethnicity or religion, jackass.

And that is done all the time, jackass. That definition never includes a political party, jackass. It is primarily used to describe someone who discriminates against a race, gender, ethnicity or religion, jackass.
It doesn't specify groups. But bigotry isn't discrimination. Discrimination is an act. Bigotry is an opinion. An intolerance. Read a book. Idiot.

Then why does the left media portray all Trump supporters as racist or bigots?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
that's wrong...60% of Trump's voters were non-college whites. Uneducated voters were trump's base.

If you were a door to door salesperson, you could just go to all the houses with trump signs in their yards, clearly they were suckers and easily conned.

I will agree though, democrats need to do better with the working class.

Who do you equate the working class with being uneducated?

Reactions: Rickyvol77

Dude the fact you are fighting back and forth in this thread almost everyday is baffling. For something that you claim is such a farce, you seem very passionate about it.

It doesn't specify groups. But bigotry isn't discrimination. Discrimination is an act. Bigotry is an opinion. An intolerance. Read a book. Idiot.
It normally involves prejudice which can be an act, jackass. It doesn't specify groups... but it is never applied to something as generalized as the membership of a political party, jackass.

That is not because they are expressing hostility towards members of the Democratic Party. It's because many Trump supporters do have ties to white supremacist groups.

Robert Byrd and many others say hi. Hell, minorities are typically racist as hell. Whites are not the only bigots and until you recogize that you will not get that this is all politrically spun BS

VN Store

Back