Are ya really?

Accidents vs on purpose.Explain the difference with your brilliance.What’s it get ya in the penal system?

Easy. I'd rather take a purposeful water bottle to the dome, than an accidental foul ball.

And, the bottles were throw on purpose, but not intentionally to hit other fans. But, carry on with the hyperbole.

Easy. I'd rather take a purposeful water bottle to the dome, than an accidental foul ball.

And, the bottles were throw on purpose, but not intentionally to hit other fans. But, carry on with the hyperbole.
Just see how the punks and necks get punished.

Very sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope whoever did that is identified and has the book thrown at them, including compensation to you and her. As far as speaking nice to me, don't worry about it--let loose. I'm a big boy, I can handle whatever you got.
We’re all good my friend. All passionate Vol fans.

Reactions: Vol Farmer
The person that injured your daughter should be found, charged for the crime and punished. I’ll be praying for her speedy recovery. I hope it didn’t ruin football for her.
She actually had a blast. She hasn’t stopped talking about how the concrete was vibrating under her feet because it was so loud. She is ready to go back. Brought her up right!!

They owe us that little 250 K bone after the last 20 years of ineptitude, after all they've had a big hand in what happened. The fans aren't half as idiotic as the administration. That's my retort.

With that being said, it's over. And, I don't expect that it will happen ever again.
That is the most entitled mess I have heard in a while. The only thing UT really owes is education to their students.

That is the most entitled mess I have heard in a while. The only thing UT really owes is education to their students.

When they stop soliciting athletic donations, I’ll agree with you. But, that’s not the case, nor will it ever be.

So do we know if anyone was actually injured by a projectile? Not excusing those that threw objects on the field, sincerely asking. I feel if there had been injuries the media would have been shouting it from the rooftops. If not it seems like a big waste of time to try to root out the violators. Just come up with and publicize a policy with substantial penalties for future offenders.

So do we know if anyone was actually injured by a projectile? Not excusing those that threw objects on the field, sincerely asking. I feel if there had been injuries the media would have been shouting it from the rooftops. If not it seems like a big waste of time to try to root out the violators. Just come up with and publicize a policy with substantial penalties for future offenders.
Sorry just saw that a member of volnation had a daughter injured by a beer can. So sorry for her, hope shes doing ok. I agree that if that person can be identified the victim should have the right to press charges.

How about simply charging them for littering which is really all they did?

The quantity of hours was based on the fact that UT is having to pay out $250,000 b/c of their behavior. They need to pay it back some way.

Well, I actually did the math on 250 hours @ 8 hours per day (a standard work day). That is 31 days and some change. A typical work month (5 days a week) is 20 - 22 days.

A month and a half of work days seems excessive to me.

One 8 hour day should get the point across.

How about simply charging them for littering which is really all they did?

Did they though? Technically?

You think all those bottles and cans would have been placed in a trash bin by the fans? Of course not. They would have been left in the stands like always, and the same guys that had to pick it up off the sidelines would be picking it up out of the bleachers.

But, I agree, a much more reasonable punishment.

Did they though? Technically?

You think all those bottles and cans would have been placed in a trash bin by the fans? Of course not. They would have been left in the stands like always, and the same guys that had to pick it up off the sidelines would be picking it up out of the bleachers.

But, I agree, a much more reasonable punishment.
The punishment should fit the crime, and it sure wasn't assault. And I agree with what you said....

And I would be interested in if any other teams get fined like Tennessee did by the sec when their fans have done the same thing? Did ol Miss basketball get the same punishment by the sec?

Reactions: Alto1
Going to blame a bunch of 17 year olds as opposed to horrible officiating and athletes that lay down on the field so they can breath...Insane!

A golf ball to Kiffin’s head?
I’m interested in how much they want for the golf ball? It could become an heirloom, please PM me for the amount

Last edited:
only thing I am questioning is the golf ball throw..from the angle I have seen it came from the other side of the field,, but came in super slow and died right at stiffen kiffin feet... that dude in the stands knows how to use a PW!!..

VN Store

Back