Are there ANY Dooley believers left out there?

I support coach Dooley. This defense is all on Sunseri. We probably should have hired a guy on that side of the ball with a little more experience. He is gaining that experience this year. I support Dooley and this staff. We will be better next year if this staff is retained. Oh well, my opinion doesn't count and neither does the opinions of 98% of the people on this board. I just hope the right decisions are made. GO VOLS, through
thick and thin, good and bad, this my
hometown team.

Wow, just wow. You strike me as a guy that would still date a girl that you caught cheating on you.

Reactions: 6 people
Not here. Just being real. Very poor performance. Seems he has lost control. Not a good trait for a head coach.

Reactions: 1 person
I support coach Dooley. This defense is all on Sunseri. We probably should have hired a guy on that side of the ball with a little more experience. He is gaining that experience this year. I support Dooley and this staff. We will be better next year if this staff is retained. Oh well, my opinion doesn't count and neither does the opinions of 98% of the people on this board. I just hope the right decisions are made. GO VOLS, through thick and thin, good and bad, this my hometown team.

You're the guy with all the participation ribbons, amirite?

Reactions: 3 people
If Bray is not hurt we can still win this game on player talent. Dooley is definitely not the right coach but it is a 10 point game and we still have the better players.

What players are better than their's?

For anybody that supports Dooley, please let me know one thing, just one thing, that you have seen that makes you say "That is a well coached team." I haven't seen it.

Reactions: 1 person
If anyone still thinks after 3 years of this futility that Dooley is still the guy, I just don't know what to tell you....
you can not accept we have better players and less coaching than we have had lately.This Ms. ST. game blows my mind. 2 damn weeks to get ready, this is unbelievable to me. maybe we win if so ok. If we lose this one it should already be decided what happens. How bout our offense We would triumph, and Tim Depiest can tell you what we are gonna do. Dooley should have got rid of them all screw this Of coordinater. Better [players less coaching. Where do we go
from here, seems only down hope we win .

Last edited:
So, who hired Sunseri?

I agreed in my original post. Probably shouldn't have hired him. If wilcox had been persuaded to stay, we would be better. This defense is killing us! But, now that Sunseri is here, i feel that in time he will get better.

I support coach Dooley. This defense is all on Sunseri. We probably should have hired a guy on that side of the ball with a little more experience. He is gaining that experience this year. I support Dooley and this staff. We will be better next year if this staff is retained. Oh well, my opinion doesn't count and neither does the opinions of 98% of the people on this board. I just hope the right decisions are made. GO VOLS, through thick and thin, good and bad, this my hometown team.

Your in the minority. Hope you get a tax break for this.

VN Store

Back