Are there ANY Dooley believers left out there?

The vols players have to ultimately make plays at the end of the day. Coaches put players in position. The players have got to be smart enough to know what to do. Bottom line is our players are not smart enough or fast enough to win. Maybe if Dooley hit Bray with his crutch at halftime it would knock some sense into him.

Do yourself a favor,,stop at only 3 posts. Its for the best.

Reactions: 4 people
I am neither for him or against him but I am not sure another coaching change is the solution even if it means some mediocre years. We need stability for a while or no coach is going to want to come that would be an upgrade.

Reactions: 1 person
Ahhwww, Hell. I will stick with Dools til' the end of the game. He is the guy the players look tond they cant see him in the box. Seems like the guys miss him on the sideline.

Reactions: 2 people
I am neither for him or against him but I am not sure another coaching change is the solution even if it means some mediocre years. We need stability for a while or no coach is going to want to come that would be an upgrade.

On the hot seat because of a horrible record is not stability.

Reactions: 3 people
ME! After the bi polar attitude of this fan base...evident by the "I'm done with UT" crowd...it's obvious I shouldn't give a **** about where people on this site think I stand. Go Vols

Reactions: 2 people
I'm no Dool-Aid drinker but the game isn't over.

It might not be, but if you haven't seen enough after the UGA game and the 1st half of this game to know that this program is going nowhere then there is nothing else to say. This is a poorly coached team with horrible discipline.

As Tim Priest stated, this is the worst UT defense he has seen in his 40 years of watching UT football. That's damning.

The doolaid is wearing off for sure. I still am a VFL.... I'm just not seeing progress.

excuses:

Last year Dooley blamed injuries and I gave him that.

This year the play is WORSE with a healthy team.

Fact: no wins over a ranked team. Nothing to show progress nothing at all.

I hope they come out hotafter the half tonight. Just don't see it happening.

VN Store

Back