Are there ANY Dooley believers left out there?

I have been a Dooley supporter. I am now in the camp we need a new coach. I am blown away by the playing, play calling and attitude. Special teams to defense to offense. All aspects of the game are horrible.

Reactions: 1 person
The vols players have to ultimately make plays at the end of the day. Coaches put players in position. The players have got to be smart enough to know what to do. Bottom line is our players are not smart enough or fast enough to win. Maybe if Dooley hit Bray with his crutch at halftime it would knock some sense into him.

Whose job is it to teach them football?

Reactions: 4 people
I believe in Dooley...

That his hip surgery will eventually heal and that his 1st SEC win in 2012 will be against Mizzou (maybe).

I support coach Dooley. This defense is all on Sunseri. We probably should have hired a guy on that side of the ball with a little more experience. He is gaining that experience this year. I support Dooley and this staff. We will be better next year if this staff is retained. Oh well, my opinion doesn't count and neither does the opinions of 98% of the people on this board. I just hope the right decisions are made. GO VOLS, through thick and thin, good and bad, this my hometown team.

Reactions: 5 people
I support coach Dooley. This defense is all on Sunseri. We probably should have hired a guy on that side of the ball with a little more experience. He is gaining that experience this year. I support Dooley and this staff. We will be better next year if this staff is retained. Oh well, my opinion doesn't count and neither does the opinions of 98% of the people on this board. I just hope the right decisions are made. GO VOLS, through thick and thin, good and bad, this my hometown team.

Smh

dooley is the worst coach in the sec.

Reactions: 3 people
It might not be, but if you haven't seen enough after the UGA game and the 1st half of this game to know that this program is going nowhere then there is nothing else to say. This is a poorly coached team with horrible discipline.

As Tim Priest stated, this is the worst UT defense he has seen in his 40 years of watching UT football. That's damning.

Oh I don't think he should have ever been given the keys to the program, and I don't think he's the coach to bring us back. But we can still win this game.

fozzie.gif

Reactions: 3 people

I appreciate your optimism. Good Vol fan imo, but I just am having trouble seeing CDD as THE guy at this point.

Reactions: 4 people

dumb.gif

If Bray is not hurt we can still win this game on player talent. Dooley is definitely not the right coach but it is a 10 point game and we still have the better players.

Sure and Obama just needs 4 more years , right?

VN Store

Back