'20 AR ATH Blayne Toll (Arkansas commit)

Kid looks pretty athletic. And could easily carry another 25 lbs or so.

6’5” 270 he could be trouble playing on the edge.

Reactions: LittleVol
Y’all do know if we sign him he’s probably an OLB? Right? Hardy’s decision would have no effect here. Always check the height and weight on any DE recruit.. anything under 265 is an OLB in our scheme.

We’re not always going to be in a 3-4. Most of the time we’re in a nickel

We have a position of need where someone could come in and start early with elite recruiters on our staff and there is plenty of time to recruit. I’m not that worried about our DL yet.

I wasn’t until yesterday. Losing BJ and then Hardy rattles me

Dude...I like what you bring to this board and consider you a “Volnation friend”...I say this from a place of kindness...I’d love to see you relax about recruiting...

It sucks we lost Hardy and may lose Baron and Thomas (who knows at this point)...but I have never in my UT fanhood been less concerned with recruiting than now...we finally have a staff that I know will make the most of who we get..

Well land some 4*’s, miss on some, get some “plug and play” guys from JUCO and the transfer portal and develop the lower rated guys...I’m 100% confident we can survive missing on the Hardy’s and Barons of the world

Last edited:
Dude...I like what you bring to this board and consider you a “Volnation friend”...I say this from a place of kindness...I’d love to see you relax about recruiting...

It sucks we lost Hardy and may lose Baron and Thomas (who knows at this point)...but I have never in my UT fanhood been less concerned with recruiting than now...we finally have a staff that I know will make the most of who we get..

Well land some 4*’s, miss on some, get some “plug and play” guys from JUCO and the transfer portal and develop the lower rated guys...I’m 100% confident we can survive missing on the Hardy’s and Barons of the world

E57D2414-2FF7-4156-BA95-6DBF5930D1E8.jpeg

Dude I’m mad!

D1176EB3-422F-4A50-9BF7-FE675B356018.gif

how booboo? we talking Jellystone? Or Honey, here?
Honey. He plays in the smallest classification in Arkansas. Now, does that mean that he doesn't have the tools and the potential to be a great player? No. But i've personally watched some of these teams play, and it's not good football to say the least.

Honey. He plays in the smallest classification in Arkansas. Now, does that mean that he doesn't have the tools and the potential to be a great player? No. But i've personally watched some of these teams play, and it's not good football to say the least.
Arkansas is a **** hole. How people even live there is beyond me. Just bein' honest. If i were involved in the Arky Football program, i'd just stay in bed. Probably watch old kung fu, keep lights down, listen to Kurt Cobain.

VN Store

Back