Anyone Pulling For?

Wrangler95

Georiga to beat the Tigers.Let me say this,Im like all of you,I hate Georiga with a passion.The only reason I have this question,if Georiga beats LSU it will open up probably better bowl for the Vols because the Bulldogs and Tigers both would be in the playoff.I sure do hate to pull for the pups,what are your feelings on this?

How does it hurt UGA to win the SEC and make it to the national championship??

Because the SEC title is just the first round of the playoff. It doesn’t mean jack anymore. UGA slowly becoming the Buffalo Bills and choking away title opportunities hurts them in the long run. It makes them a joke.

Doubt that would be the case in any other conference but in the SEC it’ll take some shine off. Don’t you want to see UGA fans cry after losing another title game? ;)

Georiga to beat the Tigers.Let me say this,Im like all of you,I hate Georiga with a passion.The only reason I have this question,if Georiga beats LSU it will open up probably better bowl for the Vols because the Bulldogs and Tigers both would be in the playoff.I sure do hate to pull for the pups,what are your feelings on this?

Go Tigers! LSU has been my 2nd favorite team since I was a kid (Bert Jones, Tommy Casanova, and the Chinese Bandits). Also, my oldest daughter, after getting her BS from UTK, earned her Master's from LSU. She live in Baton Rouge for 5 years; my wife and I visited multiple times. We really like the area and culture. Tiger Stadium at night is awesome.........

From what I heard and read is if 4 or more sec teams make power 6 and cfp we have a shot at tampa...3 or less Jacksonville and below...

Rooting for LSU all the way. We are typically in more head to head recruiting battles with UGA compared to LSU. BTW, out of all the SEC teams, LSU is the one that I don’t hate that much. Not including Missouri or A&M either since they are so new to the conference. Anything that hurts UGA is good to me.

I'm pulling for GA for two very specific reasons.

1) I'm tired of hearing how much better the SEC West is than the SEC East.
2) I love having two teams in the playoffs just to tick off other conference's, especially the Big 10. (I really want an 8 team playoff and this would just move us to that eventuality that much quicker).

Georgia fans amuse me since there so fickle.

Reactions: lukeneyland
Not sure about that. I could see the committee leaving LSU out depending on how Oklahoma or Utah look in their conference championships. I don’t think they should be left out but I could see it happening

So pull for UGA to win the conference title in the names of a 7-5 Tennessee getting a better bowl draw? That's the dumbest sh!t I have ever heard of.

Go Tigers. If I had to pick one team I want to see win it all out of the SEC that isn't Tennessee, its LSU. The fact that Coach O could win a natty would be the final deathnail for a bunch of bums in the media who trashed the guy when he was hired.

Of course, I don't mind seeing Clemson win again either. The disrespect for them is insane.

VN Store

Back