Anyone Pulling For?

Georiga to beat the Tigers.Let me say this,Im like all of you,I hate Georiga with a passion.The only reason I have this question,if Georiga beats LSU it will open up probably better bowl for the Vols because the Bulldogs and Tigers both would be in the playoff.I sure do hate to pull for the pups,what are your feelings on this?
And then we get to recruit against the SEC Champions and CFP participant? I want UGA to get killed and go back to Athen with their tails between their legs.

No way I wanna see 2 SEC teams in the playoffs, which would happen if Georgia beats LSU. It may affect where we go bowling but not enough for me to want to see Georgia in another playoff.

Reactions: KBVol
As an Atlanta native, there would be nothing worse than Georgia winning the national championship. Like, this can absolutely never happen...ever. As long as they lose in the end, though, it doesn't make a whole lot of difference to me whether the point and which their season goes down in flames is tomorrow, the semifinals or the championship game.

To your point, though, it's really more the New Year's Six that would affect our bowl standing than the playoff. Both Georgia and LSU are clearly going to make the New Year's Six (at worst) regardless of what happens tomorrow, so the game really doesn't have much of a bearing on our bowl standing.

Georiga to beat the Tigers.Let me say this,Im like all of you,I hate Georiga with a passion.The only reason I have this question,if Georiga beats LSU it will open up probably better bowl for the Vols because the Bulldogs and Tigers both would be in the playoff.I sure do hate to pull for the pups,what are your feelings on this?

Having lived in the New Orleans area for 8 years, LSU became my second favorite team. Geaux Tigers!!

Yes. Only because with two SEC teams in the playoffs the other conferences will have a hissy fit. I live in Big 10 country and love seeing them POd.
I would then want LSU to win it all.

Hell no. Every bowl is equal in prestge after the he Curtis bowl anyways. So yes some have more describable locations and different payouts but they're all basically the same in relevancy.

Go Tigers! LSU has been my 2nd favorite team since I was a kid (Bert Jones, Tommy Casanova, and the Chinese Bandits). Also, my oldest daughter, after getting her BS from UTK, earned her Master's from LSU. She live in Baton Rouge for 5 years; my wife and I visited multiple times. We really like the area and culture. Tiger Stadium at night is awesome.........
This ... and hell no on jawja. I would rather play the tidy bowl than see the dawgs win anything.
myMom Is from Gonzales and I have a ton of family ties to the tigers (an uncle now deceased who was known as uncle tiggy to the whole neighborhood was prez of LSU alumni association for many years). In the same way I always had access to Vols tickets from my grandparents in Knoxville because of family ties I Travelled several times to LSU to see them play my Vols and always have great tailgate hospitality for days before and even after the game. In the early 90s I was there for a game when we shut them out and walking out you still get asked to have a drink or something to eat by opposing fans while congratulating me and the big orange. Total package tailgating, fans, stadium, excitement etc... there is no other college game experience than LSU at night that is any better. If u have never been put it on ur bucket list the way that Neyland stadium is on others.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I'm not pulling for them but I believe they have a better chance to win than everyone gives them credit for. GA defense is legit and if they can turn LSU over I think they'll have a chance. 2 interceptions by the GA D it'll be decided by a field goal, if they get 3 they'll win by 2 scores! If they don't force any turnovers then LSU wins easy. My opinion only.

Yes. Only because with two SEC teams in the playoffs the other conferences will have a hissy fit. I live in Big 10 country and love seeing them POd.
I would then want LSU to win it all.

Ohio State is going to be in the playoff whether they win the Big 10 Championship or not. But they'll probably beat Wisconsin by 28 so it's not even worth worrying about.

No, of course not. We should all be LSU fans tomorrow. Never, ever, ever pull for Georgia.

VN Store

Back