Anyone Pulling For?

LSWho needs to take a dive and lose to the Dawgs.
Both get in the final four and hence more jack for the SEC and UT.
Just sayin Tigers...……………………….lay down for the League!

556689a82585af912352268e7c906352.jpg

Georiga to beat the Tigers.Let me say this,Im like all of you,I hate Georiga with a passion.The only reason I have this question,if Georiga beats LSU it will open up probably better bowl for the Vols because the Bulldogs and Tigers both would be in the playoff.I sure do hate to pull for the pups,what are your feelings on this?

Never.

Georiga to beat the Tigers.Let me say this,Im like all of you,I hate Georiga with a passion.The only reason I have this question,if Georiga beats LSU it will open up probably better bowl for the Vols because the Bulldogs and Tigers both would be in the playoff.I sure do hate to pull for the pups,what are your feelings on this?
Nope this will be the first time I have rooted against the SEC by hoping Georgia will lose. I think their fans will pee and moan and create instability there and it also will allow Oklahoma and Hurts to get into the playoffs. They have yet to get in there and have had some good teams. I also want to see Hurts get redemption.

Come on man! Screw the dawgs. Imo, nothing changes our trajectory from a recruiting standpoint by getting in a little better bowl. I would much rather watch that pompous fanbase complain about not getting in the playoff with 2 losses again.

Reactions: KBVol
While it could happen, I don't see GA standing much more than a "tiny chance" against LSU.

I'll be cheering for LSU today!

UGA needs to get knocked down a couple of pegs to help open up some recruiting for the Vols.

The more bad things that happens to them, the better.
This is exactly right. We’re competing directly vs Georgia for recruits that’ll help us get back to legitimately competing for the East title again. Any lack of success that UGA has helps us win recruiting battles that we need to win.

The OP speaks logically, however this is football.... no logic is needed

Go Tigers😜

Hell no right now we still have more overall conference titles than the scum and are tied on overall SEC titles. Plus I actually respect LSU fans

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
There is no one I hate worse than the leghumpers. Their fans are the absolute worst in college football. The last time they won a NC:

Pac Man was released.
Ted Turner founded CNN.
Mount St. Helens erupted.
The Rubik's Cube debuted.
John Lennon was murdered.
83M people tuned in to see who shot J.R.
Richard Pryor free-based cocaine and his scalp.

GEAUX TIGERS!

Reactions: VolForLife83
Because the SEC title is just the first round of the playoff. It doesn’t mean jack anymore. UGA slowly becoming the Buffalo Bills and choking away title opportunities hurts them in the long run. It makes them a joke.

Doubt that would be the case in any other conference but in the SEC it’ll take some shine off. Don’t you want to see UGA fans cry after losing another title game? ;)
No because they are still making it to the biggest game CFB has to offer. What would hurt them is to not see the success they have been having uber Kirby

Reactions: Elhanan
I don’t think this game has any implications on Tennessee’s bowl prospects. Georgia and LSU will be in the playoff/New Years 6 regardless as will another sec at-large. If they don’t get another at large it won’t be due to the outcome of this game.

Hope for an LSU win. Maybe there will be a great soundbite after the game of Ed O. telling Ga. to GFT and the media trying to decipher what he just said! :D

Shucks. I must have missed the memo that said no vols fan can ever root for another team in a game that the Vols don't play in. Geaux TIGERS!!!!!!!

No memo. Just my personal opinion which I’m allowed to have.

GO VOLS

VN Store

Back