Any updates on Tillman?

I don't care what you say NO WE DON'T NEED HIM! We have several WRs that are More than Capable!

We don't need Cedric Tilman against our BIGGEST recent rival in our modern day history??? Really?

I'm speechless.

Comments like this make me wonder how long anyone saying something like this has watched CFB.

I am going to tell you the truth.

Besides Bru McCoy, our other wide receivers are way too finesse so far and have not shown the ability to beat press coverage against physical defenses. That is nothing but facts my guy.

If we are being completely honest, Pitt is the only decent opponent we faced, and we looked really weak running the ball. I'm not going to judge anything against ball state and akron.
Less than 100 yards against Pitt and that was with 15 attempts by Hooker thrown in too. Our run game is not what some here think. I do think we'll run more sweep type plays than the power type runs we've been seeing from here on out, which SHOULD help.

We don't need Cedric Tilman against our BIGGEST recent rival in our modern day history??? Really?

I'm speechless.

Comments like this make me wonder how long anyone saying something like this has watched CFB.

Besides Bru McCoy, our other wide receivers are way too finesse so far and have not shown the ability to beat press coverage against physical defenses. That is nothing but facts my guy.
Tillman is a loss if he can't go. But UT has a lot of depth and quality players at WR. It could be that his absence will keep UF from keying on one guy.

We don't need him to win this game, We have several WRs that's more than capable of carrying the Load. You people act like it's just one guy that can win the Game SMDH!
Without him we lose to Pitt. He’s the best player on our team acting like it’s not a major major loss is foolish. I really truly don’t think we can win without him

Reactions: Shocker0
Really don’t think we win this one without Tillman. Tennessee is cursed, always losing our best players
Shoot might as well not play the game. One player is gonna be the difference and we have no shot without Tillman. Might as well save some time and not play. You would have said we lost even without Tillman. Grow some balls and stop being scared

Shoot might as well not play the game. One player is gonna be the difference and we have no shot without Tillman. Might as well save some time and not play. You would have said we lost even without Tillman. Grow some balls and stop being scared
Yeah we probably would lose with Tillman too but him being out solidifies that. Sorry I’m not confident we beat a team we’ve beat 5 times in my entire 29 years on this planet despite having a superior team numerous times

I'm speechless.

I think they are saying we don't NEED him to be able to win this game. We still SHOULD win. It's next man up mentality. That's how you have to look at it. JJ graduated... how will we ever replace him? Boom, Tillman. Tillman goes down. Do we just cancel the season? No, sir. We get to put another guy out there. No reason that Keyton & Merrill can't be successful.

I think the "targets" will be spread around much more than they have been, unless of course Bru goes off early and has a huge game.

Reactions: A.J. and sjt18
Yeah we probably would lose with Tillman too but him being out solidifies that. Sorry I’m not confident we beat a team we’ve beat 5 times in my entire 29 years on this planet despite having a superior team numerous times
Then don’t watch the game. Go cry in your sad room and feel sorry for yourself. While the rest of us will be celebrating a big win on Saturday. Freaking pansy

I think they are saying we don't NEED him to be able to win this game. We still SHOULD win. It's next man up mentality. That's how you have to look at it. JJ graduated... how will we ever replace him? Boom, Tillman. Tillman goes down. Do we just cancel the season? No, sir. We get to put another guy out there. No reason that Keyton & Merrill can't be successful.

I think the "targets" will be spread around much more than they have been, unless of course Bru goes off early and has a huge game.
Most teams would be giddy if they had Hyatt and McCoy. With Tillman, UT is near the top in CFB.

That said, agree with you. I think UT can beat UF without him. And if you had to take your chances and weigh the risks... I think he'll be more needed in 2 weeks when UT goes to LSU. LSU started to figure a few things out last weekend... especially on D. Holding MSU to 289 yds of total O is no small feat.

Reactions: GenRRN and 37620VOL
Most teams would be giddy if they had Hyatt and McCoy. With Tillman, UT is near the top in CFB.

That said, agree with you. I think UT can beat UF without him. And if you had to take your chances and weigh the risks... I think he'll be more needed in 2 weeks when UT goes to LSU. LSU started to figure a few things out last weekend... especially on D. Holding MSU to 289 yds of total O is no small feat.
Hopefully he’s good to go by then having the bye week next week is huge

That's extremely poor "logic".

If you flipped a coin 12 times and got 12 heads... what would be the odds of flipping a tail on the next flip?

The previous 12 flips have NOTHING to do with the next one. Two teams will play Saturday for their one and only time. They weren't the same teams last year.... and won't be the same teams next year. Nothing that has happened in the previous 100 years has a direct impact on THIS game.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

Based on what I've seen, Bru is the only guy physical enough to beat UF's dbs consistently in press coverage. If Hyatt can prove me wrong and consistently get off his guy though, then this would be his breakout game imo as he is by far our best deep threat when running in stride.

It’s ok we all know you will be sad when we beat Florida on Saturday. Will have to find a knee thing to worry and cry about
Ahhh yes I’ll be so sad if we beat the team I hate the 2nd most in all of sports. Makes sense. I’ll believe we can beat Florida when I see it. I seen it in 2016, after that I’ve watched us choke like we always do. I’ll believe it when I see it

That's extremely poor "logic".

If you flipped a coin 12 times and got 12 heads... what would be the odds of flipping a tail on the next flip?

The previous 12 flips have NOTHING to do with the next one. Two teams will play Saturday for their one and only time. They weren't the same teams last year.... and won't be the same teams next year. Nothing that has happened in the previous 100 years has a direct impact on THIS game.
I get that but I’ll believe it when I see it

Ahhh yes I’ll be so sad if we beat the team I hate the 2nd most in all of sports. Makes sense. I’ll believe we can beat Florida when I see it. I seen it in 2016, after that I’ve watched us choke like we always do. I’ll believe it when I see it

That 2016 game is what scares me when i think about it.

Guess who was most responsible for that win....none other than Juan Jennings our number one and most clutch WR. Dobbs too ofcourse, but without Jennings we don't comeback to win that game.

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
That 2016 game is what scares me when i think about it.

Guess who was most responsible for that win....none other than Juan Jennings our number one and most clutch WR. Dobbs too ofcourse, but without Jennings we don't comeback to win that game.
And our defense. Completely shutting them down in the second half. I think Derek Barnett is the reason we one that game. Just so dominant in the second half

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back