Any Bigfoot Believers Here?

Someone the other day made an excellent observation. In the age of smart phones, why hasn't there been an increase in documented sightings of Big Foot or Nessie? You'd think new pictures or videos would be popping up, but nope.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I'll go on record as saying no I don't believe. I've hunted and fished in KY for over 25 years and have never seen one.

Now I do have a close friend who is a member of a small group of Bigfoot hunters here in KY. Yes, he does believe. His group is going to the woods in Bean Station Tennessee where ever that is in June.

He's brought back numerous pics of foot prints, but never of Bigfoot. My guess is because he doesn't exist.

I know this is a weird post. I'm just wondering if there's more out there like my friend.........:dunno:
The most famous Bigfoot footage of all, “Patterson-Gimlin” film was admitted to be a hoax by the man who was actually in the costume. It’s OK for a pre-teen to be gullible enough to believe this fable but adults should be ashamed to claim they believe it is a possibility. Same standard applies to UFO’s.

I do think there is something out there. Too many credible people have had sightings. Of course every state has had sightings but the Pacific north west is the real "bigfoot country".
There have actually been many sightings here in south Florida near the Everglades. They call it the "Skunk Ape" Perhaps this skunk ape is the same as the one in the PNW but because of the hot humid conditions his stench is worse. All credible bigfoot sightings include a description of a very foul odor.
They are no credible sightings of Bigfoot/Skunkape because they do not exist. Plus the recent reports that they throw rocks at people ? LMAO !

Someone the other day made an excellent observation. In the age of smart phones, why hasn't there been an increase in documented sightings of Big Foot or Nessie? You'd think new pictures or videos would be popping up, but nope.

Isn't there a dude that posts here in the other thread that said they can go invisible or something stupid like that?

The most famous Bigfoot footage of all, “Patterson-Gimlin” film was admitted to be a hoax by the man who was actually in the costume. It’s OK for a pre-teen to be gullible enough to believe this fable but adults should be ashamed to claim they believe it is a possibility. Same standard applies to UFO’s.

And other things....

Just because some creeper is stalking you in the woods, it doesn't mean it's Big Foot. It's probably the escaped serial killer with a hook for a hand.

I had this discussion with a guy I worked with several years ago. He was talking about some supposed haunted house outside of Nashville that was supposedly haunted by Civil War soldiers. It was some condemned old big house. He talked about going at night and all this, and I said I would be scared but not because of ghosts. I said I'd be more afraid of some criminals or a serial killer using it as a hideout than I would any "ghost". Or some rabid wild animal jumping out and biting me.

If I'm not mistaken, there's another bigfoot thread around here that is pretty epic. Some true believers in that one.

If I'm not mistaken, there's another bigfoot thread around here that is pretty epic. Some true believers in that one.

Yes it is. That one dude who is a true believer and gets crazy ticked if you don't agree. Then went on about all the proof and research he's done, then when pressed for said proof he'd always come back with something like "I'm not trying to convince anyone nor do I care if you believe....but it's totes true and I'm right".

I had this discussion with a guy I worked with several years ago. He was talking about some supposed haunted house outside of Nashville that was supposedly haunted by Civil War soldiers. It was some condemned old big house. He talked about going at night and all this, and I said I would be scared but not because of ghosts. I said I'd be more afraid of some criminals or a serial killer using it as a hideout than I would any "ghost". Or some rabid wild animal jumping out and biting me.

Depends on the ghost...

Having said that, I do believe the paranormal world has activity. I think spiritual warfare exists. But, I also think a persons makeup opens them to experiencing these things. For me, it will never happen. But, I do not doubt some of my family members who have experienced things. I'll post a brief lists best I can.

My mom, who is very conservative, claims to have supposed to die during my eldest siblings birth (sister). Outer body thing seeing herself on the delivery bed. Says she told the angel she had a Christian family to raise and wasn't ready to go and leave dad a single parent.

My sister, too many instances to list. We are talking about a person that cooks better sleep walking than awake. Her daughter used to see people in my parents house when they were living in one end and my brother and his wife at the other. (Parents out of country for 2 years). She would ask who that was in the fireplace. She would be in her bed giggling and when my sister would go see, and ask her what she was laughing at, she would say that man in the ceiling, and show her how he was looking down at her. Things would just fall off her dresser, and there's no way a 3 year old could do that and get back up in a high bed, covered up, before mom got to the room. Once she grew out of it, those things stopped.

My brother lives in the old civil war house on the property. Mom and dad also lived there while building their retirement home out back. Both experienced things there. And both are super practical minded. Mom finally told them she was family and was there to take care of the place, and it stopped. My brother has had to tell them to be quiet and let him get some sleep. His dog would come to attention and bark toward the parlor entry for no reason. A picture on the stairwell going up that has hung there for 100 years, was found by my brother at the front door. Thrown down and torn. He was only one living there, and doors were locked up.

My brother in law had an aunt with an upstairs den that had no windows, and no where near outside doors or drafts. On multiple occasions, the rocking chair would be rocking empty when they passed down the hall.

Same house, his aunt would go to kitchen during night to get a glass of milk or a snack. Fridge by back door. Would close door, and man in top coat and hat would be standing there. Door still dead bolted.

Just a brief list. But me personally, I think God knows what would happen to me if I experienced anything like this. To the best of my memory, I never have, or for my own good don't remember if I have.

If there is such a thing as a Bigfoot, he is the Hide N Go Seek Champion. You would think someone would have found bones. I must admit I used to watch Mountain Monsters with the kids. Those guys from WV are something else.

I used to think this topic was stupid.
About 6 months ago I walked out my front door in a neighborhood at 5:30 am in Chattanooga Tennessee. I live on the ridge in Hixson. I found myself staring at a full grown puma/jaguar. Also seen by my 23 year old son and the neighbors very freaked out cat.

If a cat that big can wander around Chattanooga relatively unnoticed then a Bigfoot in the wilderness is possible.

Tennessee wildlife was very helpful when I called them “do not approach it if you see it again “. Well no ****.

About 6 months ago I walked out my front door in a neighborhood at 5:30 am in Chattanooga Tennessee. I live on the ridge in Hixson. I found myself staring at a full grown puma/jaguar. Also seen by my 23 year old son and the neighbors very freaked out cat.

If a cat that big can wander around Chattanooga relatively unnoticed then a Bigfoot in the wilderness is possible.

Tennessee wildlife was very helpful when I called them “do not approach it if you see it again “. Well no ****.

Maybe that was Bigfoot's pet kitty.

I'll give you one word why I don't believe in Bigfoot - hounds. From coast to coast and from border to border men who hunt with highly trained hounds have trekked through every lonesome crevice in this nation. They've caught bears, lions, bobcats, coyotes, raccoons, etc, etc. If there was a Bigfoot somebody's pack of hounds would've sniffed him out and run him up a tree by now.

I can buy big animals can go pretty much undetected; but we do know they exist and still have been found and observed. I don't buy a freakin 8 foot humanoid has somehow not left any real shread of evidence or not one has been killed or recorded.

There's no way we wouldn't have legitimately recorded one, captured one, killed one (on purpose or on accident), or found the remains. And yes I've heard the "explanations" for why we haven't and none pass the smell test, especially when you get into the tinfoil hat conspiracy ones.

I know a guy in Mt Juliet that says he saw a huge black cat one evening. Much bigger and sturdier than a bobcat...... he’s no clown either

VN Store

Back