Any Bigfoot Believers Here?

I can honestly say I've seen bigfoot multiple times in person so I'm a believer!

d30a592d04a0deace7163b94ef40f565.jpg

There have been untold numbers of Bigfoot sightings, Bigfoot has hypnotic powers so when he sees that you've seen him he makes you forget you ever saw him
I wish ugly people had the same power.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
I'll go on record as saying no I don't believe. I've hunted and fished in KY for over 25 years and have never seen one.

Now I do have a close friend who is a member of a small group of Bigfoot hunters here in KY. Yes, he does believe. His group is going to the woods in Bean Station Tennessee where ever that is in June.

He's brought back numerous pics of foot prints, but never of Bigfoot. My guess is because he doesn't exist.

I know this is a weird post. I'm just wondering if there's more out there like my friend.........:dunno:

I am not a bigfoot believer. I AM HOWEVER, A FOREST PERSON KNOWER. I also believe in Ghosts and Angels. I believe that they all exist, but I don't ask anyone else to believe as I do, It was a hobby of mine for a couple of years. I am open to answering questions as long as people are respectful.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
That's what my buddy and his friend's say as well. They are all hunter's and about 10 or 15 years ago they formed the Central KY Bigfoot Society.

They take it very seriously. He's been to North Carolina, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, and of course all over the state of KY. His biggest dream hunt is out in Washington State.

He's asked me on numerous occasions to come along with them. Since I don't believe, I'm not going. He thinks if they get one on video they'll shock the world. :wacko:

I feel that I can provide quite a bit of insight to your friend. You might check with him to see if he would be interested in comparing notes.

Thanks,

Reactions: GroverCleveland
I'll go on record as saying no I don't believe. I've hunted and fished in KY for over 25 years and have never seen one.

Now I do have a close friend who is a member of a small group of Bigfoot hunters here in KY. Yes, he does believe. His group is going to the woods in Bean Station Tennessee where ever that is in June.

He's brought back numerous pics of foot prints, but never of Bigfoot. My guess is because he doesn't exist.

I know this is a weird post. I'm just wondering if there's more out there like my friend.........:dunno:

I'm your huckleberry.

Lately I've become obbsessed with sasquatch/crypt stories and podcasts so I'm bumping this old thread for hopefully some new discussion.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
It’s real !!!

Attachments

• IMG_2176.png
    IMG_2176.png
    263.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2486.jpeg
    IMG_2486.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2484.jpeg
    IMG_2484.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2482.jpeg
    IMG_2482.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 3
There’s a night shift thread somewhere in the archives of VN that has all you need to know about the subject….

Does this just seem like that grainy movie from the 90s or whenever, just reversed?

"Big foot" is walking away from the camera, then turns to see the camera, then crouches/reacts?

Bigfoot in this case didn't notice the train, and turn to look at it, and attempt to hide from it, until after it is well past him?

Does this just seem like that grainy movie from the 90s or whenever, just reversed?

"Big foot" is walking away from the camera, then turns to see the camera, then crouches/reacts?

Bigfoot in this case didn't notice the train, and turn to look at it, and attempt to hide from it, until after it is well past him?
Bigfoot is a Bama grad….,

VN Store

Back