Any Bigfoot Believers Here?

I think that there is something out there that is unexplained. Some kind of animal. I do not think that it is what everyone percieves to be bigfoot. I think the 20 second clip of Big Foot Walking through the forest is a hoax.

I do believe in (aliens as my daughter Sydney calls them). I am not one hundred percent sure, but there are millions of stars besides our Sun and around them there are millions of other planets in other galaxies. So simple mathmetics and reasoning tells me that there could be other life out there besides what is on our planet providing the right conditions exist.

That being said, I would have to say that I lean toward believing in UFO's also. If I had to Wager on it.

I also believe in ghosts and spirits. And believe that a spirit can become trapped in between two worlds. Here and the after life. A spirit could also be an angel or a demon.

Ok, now with all of this said, My 7 year old daughter Sydney was watching the Discovery Channel the other day. The Special about BigFoot was on. It was showing all the so called clips, pictures and proof that they have of the creature.

I ask her What are you watching?

I am watching BigFoot Dad.

Don't you know that there isn't any BigFoot, that is all made up Hokey Balokey?

No, it's not! It's Real Dad!

You don't think that is just some guy in a Monkey suit?

She looks at me for a second and says:

Dad, You believe in Aliens, UFO's and Ghosts. Are you telling me you don't believe in BigFoot?

I had no answer.......
I am your Father. Do you want a whippin? Do you want me to knock you out? LOL

I was of course kidding with her, but she knows she won the argument.

Now I do have a close friend who is a member of a small group of Bigfoot hunters here in KY. Yes, he does believe. His group is going to the woods in Bean Station Tennessee where ever that is in June.

My hunting cabin is just a couple minutes away from Bean Station and your friend is wasting his time. My family has been hunting up there for decades and never seen a thing.

But I'll be sure to wave from the boat as I pass by in the summer.

This reminds me of the Bigfoot scare in my hometown.

There's a place where a lot of people (myself included) hunt. It's about 400 acres.

A buddy of mine swore he saw something like bigfoot right at dark thirty when he was getting out of his stand.

It was a very big hog that had gotten loose. It had been living there for almost 5 years when it got shot. The old guy that owned the hog said it had broke a gate and he didn't care enough about it to find it.

My hunting cabin is just a couple minutes away from Bean Station and your friend is wasting his time. My family has been hunting up there for decades and never seen a thing.

But I'll be sure to wave from the boat as I pass by in the summer.

I'm not saying any of this is true, but he says they have credible leads and sightings in and around Bean Station. As I stated earlier, I don't believe in this. He and his group have spent quite a bit of money on the equipment they have.

They truly believe there is something out there. He even has his wife and children believing in it. I think people are mistaking a bear for Bigfoot or someone is dressing up.

What you should do is go rent a Gorilla suit from a costume shop, wait til the ground in the woods is dry enough to where you won't leave footprints (as they'd be smaller than those of a bigfoot, i assume), and give your friend a thrill.

Unless, of course, they have tranquilizers or something, which wouldnt be good for you.

Knowing my luck, he'd probably have me stuffed and mounted on his wall. :yes:

If they were real someone would have either A) killed one by now, or B) come across the remains of one. Just a bunch of garbage, like the UFO sightings.

I don't know if I am a believer or not but I certainly think there could be something to it. For hundreds if not thousands of years on almost every continent people have reported seeing "animals" that would compare to Bigfoot. Personally I do not know.

If they were real someone would have either A) killed one by now, or B) come across the remains of one. Just a bunch of garbage, like the UFO sightings.

Have you ever seen something in the sky you could not explain away?

I'll go on record as saying no I don't believe. I've hunted and fished in KY for over 25 years and have never seen one.

Now I do have a close friend who is a member of a small group of Bigfoot hunters here in KY. Yes, he does believe. His group is going to the woods in Bean Station Tennessee where ever that is in June.

He's brought back numerous pics of foot prints, but never of Bigfoot. My guess is because he doesn't exist.

I know this is a weird post. I'm just wondering if there's more out there like my friend.........:dunno:

My father tells stories of he, his dad and brother had in the Mountains in and around Bell County, Kentucky.

I am sure there is something out there but I do not know if it is bigfoot.

VN Store

Back