Another theft inside the stadium

Here's a GREAT idea.... Since we've put a man on the moon, you think convenience stores or any other business MIGHT be able to find a decent ****ing CAMERA????? My flip phone took better pics. Good Lord.
I was on jury duty a few years back and the case was a guy charged with holding up a fast food place--anyway, the video quality was real bad and I was thinking the same thing---why even have a system if it is so poor ?

I guess I'm late to the story. "Another" theft? Are people losing their wallets or being pickpocketed?

AMEN !!!

We just bought new cameras for our barn (about 200 ft from the house) and they are crystal clear pictures.
4 wireless cameras at 3 megapixels (1080p) with receiver and 1 TB storage drive for less than $300.
1 TB holds almost 3 WEEKS of continuous HD footage.

Oh and most store owners argue that their system is CCTV, which only means it's closed circuit.
Hey folks - my cameras are on an individual discreet network with it's own passcode that only I know...can't get much more closed circuit than that.
Always use a VPN. Trust me on this.

Nit super familiar with how a VPN works. Our barn is literally a quarter mile or more from any other structure, other than our house. Is there still a benefit?
No. If you have a closed circuit set up between your barn and house, and none of the cameras or other devices on that circuit are connected to the internet, a VPN would do nothing for you. Particularly if everything is hard-wired, no radio signals involved.

VPN's only purpose is to protect your privacy while out roaming the internet. So is meaningless to the situation you described.

I don't think Johnsonbrewer understood what you were describing.

No. If you have a closed circuit set up between your barn and house, and none of the cameras or other devices on that circuit are connected to the internet, a VPN would do nothing for you. Particularly if everything is hard-wired, no radio signals involved.

VPN's only purpose is to protect your privacy while out roaming the internet. So is meaningless to the situation you described.

I don't think Johnsonbrewer understood what you were describing.
Ahhh...got it.

Yeah these cameras have an independent receiver with its own storage and monitor.

VN Store

Back