Another theft inside the stadium

Here's a GREAT idea.... Since we've put a man on the moon, you think convenience stores or any other business MIGHT be able to find a decent ****ing CAMERA????? My flip phone took better pics. Good Lord.
AMEN !!!

We just bought new cameras for our barn (about 200 ft from the house) and they are crystal clear pictures.
4 wireless cameras at 3 megapixels (1080p) with receiver and 1 TB storage drive for less than $300.
1 TB holds almost 3 WEEKS of continuous HD footage.

Oh and most store owners argue that their system is CCTV, which only means it's closed circuit.
Hey folks - my cameras are on an individual discreet network with it's own passcode that only I know...can't get much more closed circuit than that.

Just how are people getting their credit cards stolen in a crowd of 70,000 and no one noticing it?

Given the clowns stealing them are using the cards in places obviously with video, they're not that bright so how can they lift a card and not be seen?

Just how are people getting their credit cards stolen in a crowd of 70,000 and no one noticing it?

Given the clowns stealing them are using the cards in places obviously with video, they're not that bright so how can they lift a card and not be seen?
Somebody not paying attention to a bag or purse and it just walks off into a crowd I guess.

Reactions: volfeeva
As others have alluded, the REALLY big thefts at Neyland have been perfectly „legal“ and involve Agents, ADs, bonuses, and payouts to fired coaches. We are talking 10s of millions of dollars pilfered in plain sight.

VN Store

Back