Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

Male teacher at my school got fired for sleeping with a female ex-student that had dropped out and taken the GED. Pissed us off because he was one of the two good teachers at the school. They got caught because she posted naked pictures of them on FB

Great, these two women should be convicted. . This had to be devastating on this poor 17 year old boy to be forced to have a threesome with two hot female teachers. The poor child will have dreams about this for years. :crazy:

And your reaction would have the same level of sarcasm if it had been a 17 yo female & two male teachers?

Last edited:
Yes. If it's not forceful, then who cares? The student made the choice.

Age of consent varies by state but applies to certain people differently. If there's adverse consequences for teachers then there should be for the students as well.

Age of consent varies by state but applies to certain people differently. If there's adverse consequences for teachers then there should be for the students as well.

100% agree. The student gets high fives while the teacher gets jail time. BS.

Great, these two women should be convicted. . This had to be devastating on this poor 17 year old boy to be forced to have a threesome with two hot female teachers. The poor child will have dreams about this for years. :crazy:

Yep really messed me up banging my English teacher. Scarred for life.

With good memories. :)

I know a guy that boinked his teacher in the 10th grade...they ended up getting married and having like 3 kids. Divorced

Some of my friends are high school teachers now. If only they were my teachers then... Kids have it good these days.

VN Store

Back