Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

Astonishing how many teacher/student sex scandals continue to occur, and how many of the teachers are women. In my high school days, it was male teachers who were caught, and the scandals publicized. One single female teacher transferred out of our school, and there were rumors among the students that she had been having sex with male students, but we discounted that because male students always lied about their sexual exploits.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Astonishing how many teacher/student sex scandals continue to occur, and how many of the teachers are women. In my high school days, it was male teachers who were caught, and the scandals publicized. One single female teacher transferred out of our school, and there were rumors among the students that she had been having sex with male students, but we discounted that because male students always lied about their sexual exploits.
There’s a predatory thought when it comes to males bc they’re thought to be preying on young unwilling girls who are manipulated by the older guy. The difference between the thought of female teachers having a sexual affair w/ younger male students is that clearly the male students have to physically be willing . If a couple of my teachers in high school were crazy enough to try that w/ me of course I would’ve participated. Does that mean the female teachers are a little crazy? Yeah. But I don’t think most view it the same way. Hell, it was a main storyline on a very popular tv show when I was in high school. I’m sitting there watching it and hoping my Spanish teacher would do the same thing .

Reactions: butchna and hog88
There’s a predatory thought when it comes to males bc they’re thought to be preying on young unwilling girls who are manipulated by the older guy. The difference between the thought of female teachers having a sexual affair w/ younger male students is that clearly the male students have to physically be willing . If a couple of my teachers in high school were crazy enough to try that w/ me of course I would’ve participated. Does that mean the female teachers are a little crazy? Yeah. But I don’t think most view it the same way. Hell, it was a main storyline on a very popular tv show when I was in high school. I’m sitting there watching it and hoping my Spanish teacher would do the same thing .
The show about some dude’s creek? 😏

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Isn’t the distribution of teachers heavily skewed towards the female gender? Would explain why many of those caught are women.

Also nothing captivates the American audience quite like a sexually deviant female, which would explain why you see so much of that in the news.

VN Store

Back