Another bad apple (George Floyd case)

They need to improve their screening process. Or maybe they just need to start screening period. Sometimes you're left to wonder if they just let anyone become a cop.
I was thinking about this last night. I watch the show Live PD and there are some really good officers in this show. Some of these cops have earned respect from the people they police, even those breaking the law in many instances because of the way they treat people. Danny Brown I believe in South Carolina is an example.

I wonder if that model, live TV could help supes determine if their officers are doing the right thing? I think we have to start thinking outside the box here because too many officers are policing poorly or making mistakes that shouldn't be made.

Reactions: tennvols77
The same frauds like admiral are also always silent over black on black murders and when cops kill white people.
Come on Justin. The cops are supposed to be the best of us and we expect them to be. So when they aren't and do terrible stuff it stands out so much more and the media brings it to the forefront. If somebody doesn't tell us about a specific murder with a video to document it, how are we supposed to know and care? Top that off with a population that has a real perception of being oppressed in society based upon a long prior history then you have the reasons for the reactions we see to something like this. To call someone a fraud based upon not being outspoken about all murders, cop related or not, is defying reality and reason.

Reactions: McDad
Come on Justin. The cops are supposed to be the best of us and we expect them to be. So when they aren't and do terrible stuff it stands out so much more and the media brings it to the forefront. If somebody doesn't tell us about a specific murder with a video to document it, how are we supposed to know and care? Top that off with a population that has a real perception of being oppressed in society based upon a long prior history then you have the reasons for the reactions we see to something like this. To call someone a fraud based upon not being outspoken about all murders, cop related or not, is defying reality and reason.
A genuine person would comment on all the black on black crime, a genuine person would comment when a cop kills anyone no matter the persons race. Yes he and pretty much every other NBA players are frauds. Frauds like LeBron have sent younger idiots like admiral the message that they need to be wanna be SJW. The only time the media brings them to the forefront is when it's white cop black victim (even in the cases the victim wasn't so innocent) cops kill white person....crickets. And you know that's a fact

Reactions: Carl Pickens
They need to improve their screening process. Or maybe they just need to start screening period. Sometimes you're left to wonder if they just let anyone become a cop.
Some cities have actually sued to prevent people who are "too smart" from joining the force. It shows that has an effect

A genuine person would comment on all the black on black crime, a genuine person would comment when a cop kills anyone no matter the persons race. Yes he and pretty much every other NBA players are frauds. Frauds like LeBron have sent younger idiots like admiral the message that they need to be wanna be SJW. The only time the media brings them to the forefront is when it's white cop black victim (even in the cases the victim wasn't so innocent) cops kill white person....crickets. And you know that's a fact
Maybe so, maybe no. You aren't black so you don't know how it is perceived by someone who is and has a voice due to their profession/position. To call them out based upon your perception of the matter is your choice and right just as it is theirs to say how they feel about these things. They are not frauds, you are wrong in your assessment but I understand how you have gotten to yours. You are using a formula that does not include how someone might take these incidents as "personal" based on their own, their friends and families experiences. The cops are supposed to protect and serve all citizens, most of the time they do an admirable job of it. When they are portrayed as deliberately killing a black person, it raises a lot of skeletons from our past and with that, emotions. If you cannot understand that then you are without any compassion.

Last edited:
Reactions: NashVol11
Some cities have actually sued to prevent people who are "too smart" from joining the force. It shows that has an effect

This is true, PDs tend to exclude the top x% of scores on their aptitude tests.

Another problem with PDs is that in many of them jobs are passed from father to son. Same with many fire departments.

Have the cops been arrested like every other citizen would have been?
You are a raging liberal and you back unions at all costs. Now you can reap the benefit of what power unions yield. The investigation has to be complete because the union is going to back the officer. They can arrest him not to appease the masses, then end up letting him go because they don't have everything lined up to head off the legal wranglings that will come. Also, the officer has already lawyered up.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Looting and setting fire to places that had nothing to do with what the murder just makes all involved look bad. I'm not sure if they think by doing all of this they're sending a message or what, but nothing positive will come of their actions.

What happened was horrific. There's no justifying what the cops involved did, but the protesters aren't going about this the right way.

Last edited:
Maybe so, maybe no. You aren't black so you don't know how it is perceived by someone who is and has a voice due to their profession/position. To call them out based upon your perception of the matter is your choice and right just as it is theirs to say how they feel about these things. They are not frauds, you are wrong in your assessment but I understand how you have gotten to yours. You are using a formula that does not include how someone might take these incidents as "personal" based on their own, their friends and families experiences. The cops are supposed to protect and serve all citizens, most of the time they do an admirable job of it. When they are portrayed as deliberately killing a black person, it raises a lot of skeletons from our past and with that, emotions. If you cannot undrestand that then you are without any compassion.
The athletes are mostly treated like kings, guys like admiral have been put on peddle stools usually since they were about 12 years old. These guys in their 20s-30s especially athletes don't have a clue what real racism is. Their grandparents lived through some schiff, these guys have it f'ing made. Well over 99% of cops are good, yes some are bad but I don't believe the bad ones are going around looking to hunt down black guys. People let the media get them all worked up and these athletes especially in the NBA know they need to be fake SJW to fit in with their peers and their audience.

Maybe so, maybe no. You aren't black so you don't know how it is perceived by someone who is and has a voice due to their profession/position. To call them out based upon your perception of the matter is your choice and right just as it is theirs to say how they feel about these things. They are not frauds, you are wrong in your assessment but I understand how you have gotten to yours. You are using a formula that does not include how someone might take these incidents as "personal" based on their own, their friends and families experiences. The cops are supposed to protect and serve all citizens, most of the time they do an admirable job of it. When they are portrayed as deliberately killing a black person, it raises a lot of skeletons from our past and with that, emotions. If you cannot undrestand that then you are without any compassion.
Why can't you have compassion for both? I'm not black, but I go get tired of people telling me since I'm white that I never have any problems and skate through life like it's an 80's teen movie. If I'm wrong I apologize, but it seems to me that when death by police officer ranks down the list of causes of death for black people. That doesn't make it any less harsh on what happened to Lloyd, but there sure seems to be a disconnect when a 12 year old boy gets shot in the head while going to the store for snacks, and not one, a single athlete/entertainer, or popular community activist, has showed any type of rage or anger. I will say this, one thing that does infuriate me and cause me to be more unfeeling than I need to be is selective outrage and compassion.

Reactions: tennvols77
You are a raging liberal and you back unions at all costs. Now you can reap the benefit of what power unions yield. The investigation has to be complete because the union is going to back the officer. They can arrest him not to appease the masses, then end up letting him go because they don't have everything lined up to head off the legal wranglings that will come. Also, the officer has already lawyered up.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The same frauds like admiral are also always silent over black on black murders and when cops kill white people.
You're b!tching about Admiral making it about race while you make it about race. Stop man, what happened to Floyd was 100% unacceptable, the police in the video should be prosecuted and people are pissed, they have every right to be. I have no problem with people expressing their view on social media or even in public as long as they obey the laws. I think all public protest is dumb but thats my opinion and other people have different ideas but thats OK.

Looting and setting fire to places that had nothing to do with what the murder just makes all involved look bad. I'm not sure if they think by doing all of this they're sending a message or what, but nothing positive will come of their actions.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Lol PJ isn't a liberal

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
The athletes are mostly treated like kings, guys like admiral have been put on peddle stools usually since they were about 12 years old. These guys in their 20s-30s especially athletes don't have a clue what real racism is. Their grandparents lived through some schiff, these guys have it f'ing made.

Sure, Joe Biden, let’s let this random white guy be the arbiter of which minorities have experienced “real racism.” Also, “peddle stools” is gold

Why can't you have compassion for both? I'm not black, but I go get tired of people telling me since I'm white that I never have any problems and skate through life like it's an 80's teen movie. If I'm wrong I apologize, but it seems to me that when death by police officer ranks down the list of causes of death for black people. That doesn't make it any less harsh on what happened to Lloyd, but there sure seems to be a disconnect when a 12 year old boy gets shot in the head while going to the store for snacks, and not one, a single athlete/entertainer, or popular community activist, has showed any type of rage or anger. I will say this, one thing that does infuriate me and cause me to be more unfeeling than I need to be is selective outrage and compassion.
I get what you are saying. I dislike the "white privilege" narrative, it's just another form of racism but with lipstick and mascara to hide what it really is, a pig. But the white cop killing a black man is an "institutionalized" killing, it dominates the news cycle, there's a video, there's a history. If you can't tell the difference between the two and the reaction it gets, there is nothing more to say on the matter, is there?

The athletes are mostly treated like kings, guys like admiral have been put on peddle stools usually since they were about 12 years old. These guys in their 20s-30s especially athletes don't have a clue what real racism is. Their grandparents lived through some schiff, these guys have it f'ing made. Well over 99% of cops are good, yes some are bad but I don't believe the bad ones are going around looking to hunt down black guys. People let the media get them all worked up and these athletes especially in the NBA know they need to be fake SJW to fit in with their peers and their audience.

“Well over 99%” of cops being good is also pretty out there

VN Store

Back