Another bad apple (George Floyd case)

An 8 minute video of a guy with his knee on a guys neck and him saying he can't breathe doesn't require a lot of rebuttal. He was alive, cop pins his neck down, man says he can't breathe, minutes later he's dead. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes, but I can follow this scenario.
He was saying the I can’t breathe stuff even before he was ever on the ground. In the video leading up to the initial putting him in cuffs

He was saying the I can’t breathe stuff even before he was ever on the ground. In the video leading up to the initial putting him in cuffs
Well there you go then. If the man was having problems breathing why did mr nice guy plant his knee in the suspects neck and kill him then? See how that works out?

Reactions: vollygirl
Whew! I’ve been worried about my property being destroyed, the constitution being virtually eliminated, my source of income; but now I can sleep well because the Lincoln Memorial is well guarded.

Makes sense considering Trump likens himself to Lincoln with how much he has done for Black people

Well there you go then. If the man was having problems breathing why did mr nice guy plant his knee in the suspects neck and kill him then? See how that works out?
Because he’s a moron. But the attorney general is correct on how this case may go. Jury sees Minneapolis PD has trained him it’s ok to use knee on the neck as it’s manual says, Floyd swallows bag of fentanyl laced meth when police shows up on call then his heart gives out from the drugs. It’s going to be hard to prove without a doubt the officer is guilty of 2nd degree murder

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Whew! I’ve been worried about my property being destroyed, the constitution being virtually eliminated, my source of income; but now I can sleep well because the Lincoln Memorial is well guarded.
When we lose Washington, we lose this country, so Eff you!

Because he’s a moron. But the attorney general is correct on how this case may go. Jury sees Minneapolis PD has trained him it’s ok to use knee on the neck as it’s manual says, Floyd swallows bag of fentanyl laced meth when police shows up on call then his heart gives out from the drugs. It’s going to be hard to prove without a doubt the officer is guilty of 2nd degree murder
We must also consider though. It will be almost impossible to get a non biased jury in this situation. Just depends on which way they lean

That guy couldn't get aquitted if his dog was on trial with him. He's been found guilty no matter where he would be tried.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Will there be riots if the police aren't found guilty because of the greater charge?

It's a win-win.

I know that here in Florida, John Morgan would invite everybody to the party. IANAL, but the MPD could possibly have a bit of contributory negligence in failing to train him properly.

Contributory Negligence ...been waiting for the first one to acknowledge that. 👍🏻 Lots of fail to pass around in all of this mess.

So piss on the flag, wipe your ass with it and stomp on it are acceptable. Disagreeing with that is considered unacceptable.

LMFAO. Just when I believe the left can't possibly be worse,

Lebron counting them Chinese $$$$ he was first to step for them last year as well. Gots to get those .40$ sneakers that for hundreds. He got kids to feed.

VN Store

Back