Another bad apple (George Floyd case)

Drew Brees catching absolute hell right now from Social Justice Warriors of America for saying he doesn’t like it when people disrespect the American flag.

People are on Twitter wanting him kicked out of the NFL and replaced with Winston.

Reactions: volfanjustin
What a joke that link is. Do better.

Absolutely. I saw an officer trying to get out of the situation by driving forward because there was a gap in the line and it was open. As he was moving forward, protestor in all black was about to jump on the car or block the cars path, then the protester slipped and officer stopped immediately. Attempted murder? What a f"n joke.

Officer then backed up and left the scene as quickly as possible while the entitled protestors went berserk and began violently reacting.

Some people see what they want to see, like the OP.

And he wasn't kicked out of the NFL. Dude was ass his entire last 3 years.

If he could play like Brees, he would still be playing.

He certainly wasn’t very good, but he was and is still better than at least 10 QBs who get regular playing time. However, he doesn’t actually want to play. He’s happy being a face for a movement. He has been giving ample opportunity to rejoin the league.

And he wasn't kicked out of the NFL. Dude was ass his entire last 3 years.

If he could play like Brees, he would still be playing.
lol that’s not true. He was plenty good enough to be on a roster. Owners exercised their right not to be associated with him.

Drew Brees catching absolute hell right now from Social Justice Warriors of America for saying he doesn’t like it when people disrespect the American flag.

People are on Twitter wanting him kicked out of the NFL and replaced with Winston.

So piss on the flag, wipe your ass with it and stomp on it are acceptable. Disagreeing with that is considered unacceptable.

LMFAO. Just when I believe the left can't possibly be worse,

lol that’s not true. He was plenty good enough to be on a roster. Owners exercised their right not to be associated with him.
Because he sucked.

Kaepernick couldn't find a squad for the same reason Tebow couldn't find a squad.

Positives weigh against negatives, and talent weighs against media attention. There is no reason to have a backup QB who's biggest moment in the game is wearing pig socks during the anthem.

Somehow we are told having two brain cells to realize that is racist and collusion.

Because he sucked.

Kaepernick couldn't find a squad for the same reason Tebow couldn't find a squad.

Positives weigh against negatives, and talent weighs against media attention. There is no reason to have a backup QB who's biggest moment in the game is wearing pig socks during the anthem.

Somehow we are told having two brain cells to realize that is racist and collusion.
He was more then good enough to make a roster. He was toxic and the owners exercised their right not to hire him. You clearly don’t understand how bad QB play was/is in the NFL. You telling me he was/is worse then Nathan Peterman? Get out of here with that nonsense.

He was more then good enough to make a roster. He was toxic and the owners exercised their right not to hire him. You clearly don’t understand how bad QB play was/is in the NFL. You telling me he was/is worse then Nathan Peterman? Get out of here with that nonsense.
Correct

Ah yes, the if you don't see it my way then you're a racist.... Our society is full of mental midgets, somewhere along the way we lost our ability to agree to disagree. Somewhere along the line we lost the ability to be free thinkers.

I think we basically agree.

I'm not saying he wasn't or isn't better than them, I'm saying that isn't the question that matters.

Every decision is pros vs cons decision.

I would rather have Peterman as a backup because Peterman isn't gonna start a bunch of **** in the locker room while he watches games from the sidelines.

My points are:

1. Nothing to do with racist owners.
2. If Kaepernick was Aaron Rodgers, he would still be playing. He was not good enough to play and maintain his off field interests.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I wouldn't try and "protect" any officer that had a hand in killing this man, but you do what you think is right. I was pretty damn obvious what happened.
I'm not protecting anyone however I think the prosecuting attorney is setting this up for failure and more chaos. Do you remember Freddy Grey when an overly eager attorney rushed to charges? What happened? That's the road we're heading down.

I listened to the idiot talking heads for a little while on espn earlier today. There’s nothing that can be done to ever appease them. They were complaining that there weren’t enough black centers in the league then mocking when there’s a white rb. They went on there usual tirade about black coaches and GMs as well. Racism isn’t the problem in the US it’s victimhood.

I'm not protecting anyone however I think the prosecuting attorney is setting this up for failure and more chaos. Do you remember Freddy Grey when an overly eager attorney rushed to charges? What happened? That's the road we're heading down.
An 8 minute video of a guy with his knee on a guys neck and him saying he can't breathe doesn't require a lot of rebuttal. He was alive, cop pins his neck down, man says he can't breathe, minutes later he's dead. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes, but I can follow this scenario.

Reactions: jp1
An 8 minute video of a guy with his knee on a guys neck and him saying he can't breathe doesn't require a lot of rebuttal. He was alive, cop pins his neck down, man says he can't breathe, minutes later he's dead. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes, but I can follow this scenario.
I hope for all of ours sake the prosecution has a better argument than that.

I just don't understand how anybody sees kneeling as a sign of disrespect. It's a universal sign of respect. Brees is just being sensitive and it's leading him to be tone-deaf on the matter.

I hope for all of ours sake the prosecution has a better argument than that.
Have you ever sat on a jury? I've been on 5 or 6 of them and never had a video played of the crime. Yeah lets acquit this cop because he was a great guy and I had a BBQ in his backyard once. The Eff'rs guilty of killing a man and if you don't like it protest about unfair this cop was treated.

VN Store

Back