Annual Make Fun of Bama Thread

Okay so this is an old joke. My Daddy told it to me. Plug in any team you want. So Bammer dude and Vol guy are at urinals. Bammer laughs and says well at Alabama, we were taught to wash hands after we pee. Vol says: at Tennessee we were taught not to pee on our hands.

After Saban dies and enters the Pearly Gates, God takes him on a tour. He shows Nick a little two-bedroom house with a faded Alabama banner hanging from the front porch.

"This is your house, coach," God says happily."Most people don't get their own houses up here."

Nick looks at the house, then turns around and looks at the one sitting on top of the hill. It's a huge, beautiful two-story mansion with white marble columns and little patios under all the windows. Tennessee flags line both sides of the sidewalk and a huge UT banner hangs between the marble columns.

"Thanks for the house, God," Saban says. "But let me ask you a question. I get this little two-bedroom house with a faded banner and General Neyland gets a mansion with Tennessee banners and UT flags flying all over the place. Why is that?"

God looks at him seriously for a moment, then says, "Nick, that's not the General's house. That's mine."

The creators of the CSI TV franchise were looking to capitalize on the immense popularity of college football in the south, particularly Alabama. They decided they would start a new spinoff titled "CSI-Tuscaloosa". After months of planning, they sent their research and development team down to scout the area in preparation to begin the filming of the pilot. However, they had to scrap the idea when it was discovered by the R&D team that there were no dental records and all the DNA was the same.

R.09c2be86c7957a27d7aaf13bf3b6bdd8

VN Store

Back