An Open letter to Gamecock fans

Dear Nimrods,

I would like to take this time out of my busy schedule to tell you how much not only Tennessee fans, but most college football fans feel about your program. YOU SUCK!!! I dont mean just a little suckage but you dominate in the category of suckdome. I mean, what have you all really accomplished in the world of College Football? Really!! Have you won an SEC title? NC?
You have some of the most ignorant fans in the country when it comes to Football. How can you even consider yourselves a viable program? You're not and never will be a Powerhouse. You cant sniff the jockstraps of Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and now Florida. Still, you talk crap like you have done something. You will always be a notch in the win belt, for the big time programs in the SEC. You are an annoyance and not a threat.
Stand down little man of the SEC. You aint ______!! Also, take that damn cock crow and shove it!! Nobody wants to hear that stupid ass crap. It is the most absurd rally cry ever, URR-U-URR-U-URRRRRR. Which one of you brain children came up with that?
Why dont you go ahead and leave the SEC. The Big East would be a better fit for your style of Football. Still, you would only finish 4th or 5th in the division. Why? Cause you suck!!
Also, stop using USC, you are South Carolina. There is only one USC and its in California. You need to know your role and it is being a stepping stone for the rest of the SEC. Like it or not, your program is a joke, and a bad joke at that.
You can continue to come on here and talk crap but thats all you can do and will ever be able to do cause your pathetic team will never to be able to back-up your dung. You would be better to stay over on Cockytalk with the other Baron Munchausens on that board.
I cant believe Ive spent this much time rambling on about your insignificant program. I only do so because of your delusional fan base and the fact that I hate the Gamechickens. Yes! Thats the perfect name for your team. That fits you team and fanbase very well.
Well, I need to go back to work. Remember, If you didnt understand my message:

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!
Well that didnt age well for UT lol

Dear Nimrods,

I would like to take this time out of my busy schedule to tell you how much not only Tennessee fans, but most college football fans feel about your program. YOU SUCK!!! I dont mean just a little suckage but you dominate in the category of suckdome. I mean, what have you all really accomplished in the world of College Football? Really!! Have you won an SEC title? NC?
You have some of the most ignorant fans in the country when it comes to Football. How can you even consider yourselves a viable program? You're not and never will be a Powerhouse. You cant sniff the jockstraps of Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and now Florida. Still, you talk crap like you have done something. You will always be a notch in the win belt, for the big time programs in the SEC. You are an annoyance and not a threat.
Stand down little man of the SEC. You aint ______!! Also, take that damn cock crow and shove it!! Nobody wants to hear that stupid ass crap. It is the most absurd rally cry ever, URR-U-URR-U-URRRRRR. Which one of you brain children came up with that?
Why dont you go ahead and leave the SEC. The Big East would be a better fit for your style of Football. Still, you would only finish 4th or 5th in the division. Why? Cause you suck!!
Also, stop using USC, you are South Carolina. There is only one USC and its in California. You need to know your role and it is being a stepping stone for the rest of the SEC. Like it or not, your program is a joke, and a bad joke at that.
You can continue to come on here and talk crap but thats all you can do and will ever be able to do cause your pathetic team will never to be able to back-up your dung. You would be better to stay over on Cockytalk with the other Baron Munchausens on that board.
I cant believe Ive spent this much time rambling on about your insignificant program. I only do so because of your delusional fan base and the fact that I hate the Gamechickens. Yes! Thats the perfect name for your team. That fits you team and fanbase very well.

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!
Is there a cliff notes version ?

Dear Nimrods,

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!
Oh lord. You just jinxed us. Hope I am wrong

Dear Nimrods,

, I need to go back to work. Remember, If you didnt understand my message:

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!
A well-put, succinct analysis of our cock-a-mamie friends in "low country". There's a parallel, y'know.

Ranting on about a team that handed us our asses? Maybe get the W tonight first? This isn’t fandom it’s obscene. UK is beating UF who whipped us. We have had two solid years in the last 15 or so. 05ish was the last time we were relevant save for last year.

Why don’t we worry about our team and our players before going off the deep end on anyone else’s?

Ranting on about a team that handed us our asses? Maybe get the W tonight first? This isn’t fandom it’s obscene. UK is beating UF who whipped us. We have had two solid years in the last 15 or so. 05ish was the last time we were relevant save for last year.

Why don’t we worry about our team and our players before going off the deep end on anyone else’s?
You do understand the date of the original post? Right?

Dear Nimrods,

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!
they are also not ‘Carolina’….my disdain for UNC remains but they are Carolina

VN Store

Back