Amateur Hour Continues

OT, but that graphic ESPN put up last night showing Guarantano's career pass completion percentage being only being a hundredth of a percent less than Mannings was a classic. Top-notch trolling.

Reactions: AM64
The electoral college says hi!

Of course the electoral college is actually worse. Instead of just being able to veto or scuttle something, it has the power to put in place only something a minority of people want. It'd be like a minority nixing Chick Fil A and deciding the replacememt was going to be an lgbtq vegan cafe.

Here's a picture of EL when she learned in 2016 some laws on the books don't always favor her way of thinking :

EFT48lAU0AEQlB1.jpg

Reactions: AM64 and 1972 Grad
The electoral college says hi!

Of course the electoral college is actually worse. Instead of just being able to veto or scuttle something, it has the power to put in place only something a minority of people want. It'd be like a minority nixing Chick Fil A and deciding the replacememt was going to be an lgbtq vegan cafe.
So, if I understand your response correctly, the electoral college is "a few radicals?"

I thought floppys were our secret weapon. They're so obsolete no one else knew we still use them.

Makes sense though. The system can be completely disconnected from the internet, and our enemies probably don't have compatible drives. That picture looks like the really big old floppy discs not even the 5 1/4" size. Don't lie - some of you guys didn't even know 8" floppies existed.

Makes sense though. The system can be completely disconnected from the internet, and our enemies probably don't have compatible drives. That picture looks like the really big old floppy discs not even the 5 1/4" size. Don't lie - some of you guys didn't even know 8" floppies existed.

It was a great idea until the C.o.m.p.u.t.e.r voice came on one day and said ... “ Do - you - want - to - play - a - game “ ?

She's apparently real and I it's hard to believe anyone with her credentials saying that unless trolling.

Kelly, Samantha

Seems more like a musing on what one thing allowed humans to have the idle time to begin their inevitable destruction of the earth.

Makes me wonder if the knowledge of agriculture might have been the "forbidden fruit" given by the Serpent of Eden

Seems more like a musing on what one thing allowed humans to have the idle time to begin their inevitable destruction of the earth.

Makes me wonder if the knowledge of agriculture might have been the "forbidden fruit" given by the Serpent of Eden

Ummm No .

How do you know they didn't "farm" in Eden?

I must admit, I'm aware of no proof they did not.

Although this reminds me of the theory that the emergence of grains, like wheat and such, was a result of genetic engineering.

So, I'm going with "GMOs are bad".

Last edited:
I have an old 5 1/4" floppy di**.

VN Store

Back