Amateur Hour Continues

Don't kids yourself. Both sides are trying to get it out of the way
Of course they are as I admitted
I was responding to the concept of lack of compromise. If they are both admittedly the same, then who is one to compromise with?

It was a very big story at the time. Given your posts I just assumed you were up on Twitter news
You could just keep beating around the bush, or you could say who actually got banned from Twitter for posting on the origin of COVID.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
But who is determining what is misleading and what could be correct given more info? Turns out that Dr from China was breaking great info yet Twitter deemed her statements false.
This shouldn't be news to you, but moderating is a slippery slope. Sometimes they make mistakes. But if you let it become a free-for-all, with no consequences, it will become much more of a toxic cesspool than it already is.

They gave her five warnings, and she continued to post objectively false stuff to a large audience.

What difference does it make when the original sin is banning people for as long as they can while they decide truth or the facts are so overwhelming against their false positions.
I'm not up on the details of that case, but suspending someone for a day/week/month is certainly different than a permanent ban.

VN Store

Back