Amateur Hour Continues

Maybe it's just me but you killin me with these twitter screenshots. You can copy and paste the link and make it a live hyperlink.

Anyway, this woman will probably replace Kinzinger. She is conservative and top notch beautiful. Makes you ask why politics but there is a need.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Maybe it's just me but you killin me with these twitter screenshots. You can copy and paste the link and make it a live hyperlink.

Anyway, this woman will probably replace Kinzinger. She is conservative and top notch beautiful. Makes you ask why politics but there is a need.

I go to a website that has stuff like that & memes to use. :) It's all the same to me.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Have a laugh, bro. That **** will always be funny.

I knew with a 100% certainty that somebody would say "rent free" but didn't know you would be the fun police.
Not trying to take away your giggles, bro. But it’s time to focus on the comedy that’s in the White House now. I know you can do that, but I doubt Rupar can, hence “rent-free.”

Not trying to take away your giggles, bro. But it’s time to focus on the comedy that’s in the White House now. I know you can do that, but I doubt Rupar can, hence “rent-free.”

Democrats are doing everything in their power to lose the mid terms and we'll have an R congress with a D president, which seems to be our least bad recipe [crosses fingers]

These idiots have no clue to what's going on with this fake president & his stupid policies ...
Fake president Biden shows no direction of changing course on his dictator ways to govern.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back