Amateur Hour Continues

You see George P. MyOwnMan failed to land the endorsement?

I feel like he is toast. I’d write in Stephen A. Burroughs before I voted for somebody who disowned his family for any endorsement, even if it didn’t come from a malodorous pile of excrement like Trump.

(Nothing against Burroughs, just the first Knoxville billboard lawyer I could think of).

I understand your point. I’m the first person in my mom’s family of smart asses to ever graduate from a 4 year college. I’ve spent plenty of time getting dunked on by people far less educated than me. I’m not under any delusions about the value of education in terms of improving or even measuring intelligence. Most education increases your fund of knowledge, that’s about it.

Biles is a terrible avatar for whatever culture of quitters that he’s trying to lay at her feet. While everybody else is quitting stuff, she was working her ass off.
Which also makes her somebody who probably deserves the benefit of the doubt when she benches herself, at the Olympics, after missing routine stunts, and then says it’s because she is a liability for her team.

Humility, sincerity, and lack of law speak from RT. Kudos.

You see George P. MyOwnMan failed to land the endorsement?

I feel like he is toast. I’d write in Stephen A. Burroughs before I voted for somebody who disowned his family for any endorsement, even if it didn’t come from a malodorous pile of excrement like Trump.

(Nothing against Burroughs, just the first Knoxville billboard lawyer I could think of).

I get the sense Trump enjoyed snubbling lil' George as much as he did Romney for SoS. Remember that awkward Romney/Trump dinner photo? Probably Romney's most embarrassing moment.

Google Image Result for https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/583edb39ca6f7ee00ec2921d/master/pass/mitt%20romney%20donald%20trump%20dinner.jpg

I get the sense Trump enjoyed snubbling lil' George as much as he did Romney for SoS. Remember that awkward Romney/Trump dinner photo? Probably Romney's most embarrassing moment.

Google Image Result for https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/583edb39ca6f7ee00ec2921d/master/pass/mitt%20romney%20donald%20trump%20dinner.jpg

LOL .... TDS is really still very strong with you after he's done left Washington & he's not even in Office as the POTUS anymore. Trump is living in your veins. You can't live a day without talking about Trump even more so than the regular Trump supporters do. You're so obsessed with Trump I'd think you were married to him. You probably have sweet dreams of him at night time.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolinWayne
I agree. That tweet hot take and your dipshit reply in support of the hot take are amateur as hell at paraphrasing the hand picked soundbite. 🤡
Explain asshat. He's clearly objecting to Catholic charities in America helping illegal immigrants. Seems like NOT helping those in need because of their status/clan would be inconsistent with the story of the good Samaritan, no?

Reactions: lostsheep
Explain asshat. He's clearly objecting to Catholic charities in America helping illegal immigrants. Seems like NOT helping those in need because of their status/clan would be inconsistent with the story of the good Samaritan, no?
Simple clueless shrew. Doocy merely pointed out that Catholic charities have supported migrant communities for decades. “That’s nothing new” and he’s correct. They help people in need and I don’t remember a focus on ethnicity. Kilmeade is too narrow in focus however everything Doocy is saying is moderating it.

But that isn’t represented in the hot take or your dipshit sound bite. They aren’t all collectively making any such claim.

Reactions: NEO
I'd like to hear the woman elaborate on "profit motives" within the Catholic and other churches.
Do you actually believe the Catholic Church doesn’t monitor income, investment returns, expenses, etc… and have a huge accounting dept… like any other major worldwide corporation? 🤡

“If you’re giving money to Catholic Charities in America, don’t you want your money to go to Americans?”
“Donations are down, maybe because the Pope isn’t inspiring people to give these days.”
“Is Catholic Charities ethically challenged?”
“Yes!”

Seems like an attack to try to get people to stop donating.

“If you’re giving money to Catholic Charities in America, don’t you want your money to go to Americans?”
“Donations are down, maybe because the Pope isn’t inspiring people to give these days.”
“Is Catholic Charities ethically challenged?”
“Yes!”

Seems like an attack to try to get people to stop donating.
Or it sounds like Kilmeade had zero idea on Catholic Charities and Doocy was pointing out their behavior isn’t anything new and consistent with previous behavior. But I realize that isn’t as alarmist and doesn’t fit the screech narrative.

Or it sounds like Kilmeade had zero idea abd Doocy was pointing out their behavior isn’t anything new and consistent with previous behavior. But I realize that isn’t as alarmist and doesn’t fit the screech narrative.
Okay, but no.

Him having “zero idea” has no effect on whether or not he and the woman who agreed with him (and dunked on the Pope) are attacking Catholic Charities and the Catholic Church.

Other dude being smart enough to not go along with it doesn’t change the stupidity of the two on the right.

Attacking religion to own the libs. A bold move. 😂

Okay, but no.

Him having “zero idea” has no effect on whether or not he and the woman who agreed with him (and dunked on the Pope) are attacking Catholic Charities and the Catholic Church.

Other dude being smart enough to not go along with it doesn’t change the stupidity of the two on the right.

Attacking religion to own the libs. A bold move. 😂
Welcome to the point I made to the shrew. A better hot take would be “Steve Doocy corrects Brian Kilmeade’s complete lack of understanding on what Catholic Charities does.” but yeah not as alarmist and doesn’t help your own last sentence dipshit hot take 🤡

Welcome to the point I made to the shrew. A better hot take would be “Steve Doocy corrects Brian Kilmeade’s complete lack of understanding on what Catholic Charities does.” but yeah not as alarmist and doesn’t help your own last sentence dipshit hot take 🤡
Ok, sure. I disagree and think that’s, at best, the third most humiliating element of this clip, but we can just agree to disagree and I’ll reserve mockery of the “alarmist” thing for a later date.

Ok, sure. I disagree and think that’s, at best, the third most humiliating element of this clip, but we can just agree to disagree and I’ll reserve mockery of the “alarmist” thing for a later date.
Nice. Already cueing up your next Pyrrhic victory. Not shocking truth be told 😂

Can I also like to reserve mockery of your belief in pyrrhic victories on a message board for a later date?
I’ve no doubt you’ll ignore whatever is stated by somebody and insert your own inference, then tell them they’re wrong when they correct you. So sure knock yourself out.

Not sure what that has to do with anything. You purport to have an advanced degree but you say stupid **** every day. Most of it as dumb, or dumber than what Kirk said about Biles.

Someone you date one time and find out they are an airhead then realize why they're available.

I’ve no doubt you’ll ignore whatever is stated by somebody and insert your own inference, then tell them they’re wrong when they correct you. So sure knock yourself out.

As long as it’s prompted by the type of insecurities that lead one to believe that being perceived as ridiculous is a Pyrrhic victory, it’s okay. Right?

I knew we had ventured into loonyville when teams were making competitors wear masks during sporting events, outside. Don’t get me wrong I have had the vaccine but the idiotic part is I still have to wear a mask, socially distance, and quarantine if I come into contact with an infected person. It makes zero sense

VN Store

Back