Amateur Hour Continues

I knew we had ventured into loonyville when teams were making competitors wear masks during sporting events, outside. Don’t get me wrong I have had the vaccine but the idiotic part is I still have to wear a mask, socially distance, and quarantine if I come into contact with an infected person. It makes zero sense

This is what victory looks like for the Democratic leadership of hypocrites.

Last edited:
Nope. Homeboy just showed up and wanted in. Must have thought it worked the same way as a 17 year olds vagina.
Surely you, as somebody who insults the intelligence of Trumpkins, don’t want this walking insult to Trumpkins’ intelligence to go to prison.

The Biden/Harris orders of hiding the truth of their corruption from the press.
Under the Biden/Harris reign America doesn't stand for honesty & transparency any longer.

I heard a local radio guy refer to them as political prsioners. I think this is exactly what it is. It seems unprecedented and unlawful. Apparently there is an audio going around of the prisoners singing the Star Spangled Banner at 9pm each night.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I heard a local radio guy refer to them as political prsioners. I think this is exactly what it is. It seems unprecedented and unlawful. Apparently there is an audio going around of the prisoners singing the Star Spangled Banner at 9pm each night.

I had heard like 8 are in solitary confinement. Where are their lawyers?

They're in jail because they unlawfully stormed the Capitol.

You do not keep people in jail for months. And if they are in solitary confinement it is "prison" not jail. What is the besides trespassing, destruction of property, unlawful assembly.

These are political prisoners. The domestic white supremist threat is a hoax.

You do not keep people in jail for months. And if they are in solitary confinement it is "prison" not jail. What is the besides trespassing, destruction of property, unlawful assembly.

These are political prisoners. The domestic white supremist threat is a hoax.
Yes you can and we often do. No it’s not. Not a sentence. No they’re not.

0-4 on the stuff I know so you’ll have to forgive me if I don’t take your word for the last one, either.

Yes you can and we often do. No it’s not. Not a sentence. No they’re not.

0-4 on the stuff I know so you’ll have to forgive me if I don’t take your word for the last one, either.
I thought you were a lawyer. It’s a pretty short list of crimes which you can be held in federal lockup for without expectation of bail or even facing arraignment. To state what you did would presume that you know the charges? Which would also imply arraignment?

And no you don’t get to weasel out and parse on the weak **** of we do it all the time, we are discussing these specific individuals which by your statement would would seem to have the charging info on?

VN Store

Back