Amateur Hour Continues

This is cute , you love fish that are triggered by movement to eat anything that floats in front of them but eating squirrels that only eats nuts , berries, corn and seeds is backwoods to you . That’s such a Florida thing to say . Lol

Are you really equating fish and rodents?

Please tell me you are not equating Dead Lobster with decent sea food.

Of course not, not sure how you got from a to z on that one.

I was simply pointing out that Lobster and Squirrel are on opposite ends of the culinary spectrum.

Of course not, not sure how you got from a to z on that one.

I was simply pointing out that Lobster and Squirrel are on opposite ends of the culinary spectrum.
I’d agree. One is in the sea bottom end and the other is in the above ground tree born end of the culinary spectrum... but on the spectrum they both are 😬

Embrace you inner hillbilly.

Deny? I mean you said it, so it can't be denied. The absurdity of the comparison is mystifying.

Again .. you Floridians man. You have no problems eating a fish that will eat a turd if it falls in front of their face just right , but not a squirrel. I knew we should have cut that state off from the mainland before you guys had a chance to reproduce .

Again .. you Floridians man. You have no problems eating a fish that will eat a turd if it falls in front of their face just right , but not a squirrel. I knew we should have cut that state off from the mainland before you guys had a chance to reproduce .

Is this supposed to be a slight?

"You'll eat fish, but not a rodent?"

LOL

Reactions: Tyler Durden
Is this supposed to be a slight?

"You'll eat fish, but not a rodent?"

LOL

Nah just spitting some truth about how some folks are weird about what they will eat based on how they see something . You can go back to eating your clean fish and pigs now while traveling on that high road . 😂

A Cajun delicacy. My nephew went down and hunted them and ate some with Bayou relatives on my wife's side. He said once you got past that first bite of what they are, it was one of the best things he's eaten. I don't mind a good squirrel, especially with dumplings. I'd have to decide on the Nutria when I came face to face with a well cooked one. I've eaten quite a few wild offerings. Plants and meat.

VN Store

Back