Amateur Hour Continues

I doubt we agree.

The decision to ban him was obviously justified, regardless of what these “shills” said.

He was cheering on criminal activity that was being carried out in his name over a claim of fraud that he and his campaign made and advanced on their platform without any proof whatsoever.

He should have been permanently removed from the outset and then this board’s decision wouldn’t have been interesting or newsworthy.
So close...

No we don’t agree if you think banning him was justified since it’s selective and not applied evenly and consistently. Which the board actually did point to.

Sounds like we might agree that this “oversight board” is a useless rubber stamp lacking credibility though.

Biden has a TV commercial running about how he isn't worried about his image then literally doing the exact opposite for the duration.

Remember when Trump ran those commercials right after taking office sh!tting all over Obama?

Looks like the dementia patients are running the asylum....

So close...

No we don’t agree if you think banning him was justified since it’s selective and not applied evenly and consistently. Which the board actually did point to.

Sounds like we might agree that this “oversight board” is a useless rubber stamp lacking credibility though.
Which Facebook user was the origin of a lie about a democratic election being stolen from them, then cheered on the people who believed their lie as they violently broke into a government building, and didn’t get banned?

Which Facebook user was the origin of a lie about a democratic election being stolen from them, then cheered on the people who believed their lie as they violently broke into a government building, and didn’t get banned?
Not going to go thru all of this again. If they want to start banning political figures then they need to do so with an even consistent policy... which again even the shill oversight board pointed to.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Not going to go thru all of this again. If they want to start banning political figures then they need to do so with an even consistent policy... which again even the shill oversight board pointed to.

Hard to judge that they’re inconsistent if they only banned the one guy and nobody has done anything worse.

P.S. - they want the government oversight so they can foist all these political hot potatoes onto the government like they tried to do with this oversight board.

E0pRjWUUUAIqCZA

tenor (21).gif

Hard to judge that they’re inconsistent if they only banned the one guy and nobody has done anything worse.

P.S. - they want the government oversight so they can foist all these political hot potatoes onto the government like they tried to do with this oversight board.
Lol. Sure. I really hope you can find the release you need to move beyond this. Perhaps petition your congressman to impeach Trump a third time?

And LMAO at the bolded. Yeah... that’s exactly what social media wants 😂

Mark Zuckerberg Is Literally Asking Congress To Regulate Facebook | HuffPost

You should have stopped when you had to start trying to tow the goalposts with your bass boat.
I’ve seen that story or one like it. It in no way says Zuckerberg wants Congress to regulate Facebook. It’s pointing out he’s applying his own lube before they dry hump him. Thanks for proving the point I made earlier that if they can’t regulate themselves Congress will do it for them?

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Lol. Check the date lines. 4 times in 3 years. He’s begging for Congress to regulate the industry to tamp down competition and was his hands of unpopular decisions.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Lol. Sure thing. Look all the way back to 2011 when FB got slapped with a consent decree for infringing on users privacy. The end game is inevitable I’d guess at this point. There is no way in hell FB actually wants Fed interference however trying to get out in front of it before a European like framework gets dropped on their asses is much more likely.

Go ahead and drop more links that you think prove a stupid ass narrative that FB wants fed intervene though ?

Lol. Check the date lines. 4 times in 3 years. He’s begging for Congress to regulate the industry to tamp down competition and was his hands of unpopular decisions.
He’s getting out in front of the inevitable. He doesn’t WANT it. He doesn’t want the European framework on them. I believe you first link even stated that?

Lol. Sure thing. Look all the way back to 2011 when FB got slapped with a consent decree for infringing on users privacy. The end game is inevitable I’d guess at this point. There is no way in hell FB actually wants Fed interference however trying to get out in front of it before a European like framework gets dropped on their asses is much more likely.

Go ahead and drop more links that you think prove a stupid ass narrative that FB wants fed intervene though ?

Lol.

“These multiple instances of the company’s CEO begging congress to regulate his industry don’t prove that the CEO wants congress to regulate his industry.”

Ok, champ, whatever you say. 😂😂

Reactions: luthervol
He’s getting out in front of the inevitable. He doesn’t WANT it. He doesn’t want the European framework on them. I believe you first link even stated that?
Why not? Regulation might help with the headaches of people always bitching. He could just blame the government. Besides, he's already made his money.

Reactions: luthervol
When he opines on something he doesn't have a clue about, yes I am. Maybe a little extra effort in school would have done him well.
What is it with the red hats and glorifying being an uneducated dunce? It's like the more educated and knowledgeable someone is the more they hate them. It's like they're jealous of people who actually accomplish things in life.

Lol.

“These multiple instances of the company’s CEO begging congress to regulate his industry don’t prove that the CEO wants congress to regulate his industry.”

Ok, champ, whatever you say. 😂😂
Yep. He can either get out in front of it or play rope a dope and try to run out the clock. This started back in 2011 with the consent decree slapped on them.

But sure a corner office CEO begging for federal interference into his business is exactly what his officers and board want to see happen 🤡

Why not? Regulation might help with the headaches of people always bitching. He could just blame the government. Besides, he's already made his money.
So... they’re from the government and they’re here to help? Really?

Again I’d guess it’s more you can try to block it or read the writing on the wall and try to form the legislation. That’s where this sham “over sight” board came from. It’s appeasement to the legislators to form their punishment. And the legislators get to point to how they took down big mean FaceBook.

As an example of how not to do it look to mountain man Jack Dorsey.

So... they’re from the government and they’re here to help? Really?

Again I’d guess it’s more you can try to block it or read the writing on the wall and try to form the legislation. That’s where this sham “over sight” board came from. It’s appeasement to the legislators to form their punishment. And the legislators get to point to how they took down big mesh FaceBook.

As an example of how not to do it look to mountain man Jack Dorsey.
What I'm saying is maybe he just has no interest in governing his own creation now that it's grown so large. So why not turn control over to the government? He's still making his bucks without so many headaches.

What I'm saying is maybe he just has no interest in governing his own creation now that it's grown so large. So why not turn control over to the government? He's still making his bucks without so many headaches.
I think you’re assuming it’s his choice alone. I’d guess the board and stock holders really don’t like the idea of government interference.

Go read the links RT dropped. Both sides of the aisle are beating the drum on this and they’re putting the label of communications utility on the big social media companies. Oversight will be imposed eventually. Might as well try and form the narrative. 🤷‍♂️ But that doesn’t mean they WANT this.

What is it with the red hats and glorifying being an uneducated dunce? It's like the more educated and knowledgeable someone is the more they hate them. It's like they're jealous of people who actually accomplish things in life.
Educated = Elitist = Soy boy = beta

I’d guess I’ve got more education as well as related work experience in my degree field than you do cupcake.

Also Mr Icantread it was your sister Evil mocking somebody’s lack of completing a degree and you extrapolate that to glorifying being uneducated 🤡

VN Store

Back