Amateur Hour Continues

Canadian woman charged with sending deadly poison ricin to Trump called him ‘Ugly Tyrant Clown’ in letter

In the letter Ferrier mailed to the White House from Canada, a note addressed to Trump said, “I found a new name for you: ‘The Ugly Tyrant Clown.’ I hope you like it,” the complaint says.

“You ruin USA and lead them to disaster. I have US cousins, then [sic] I don’t want the next 4 years with you as president,” the note said.

“Give up and remove your application for this election. So I made a ‘Special Gift’ for you to make a decision. This gift is in this letter. If it doesn’t work, I’ll find better recipe for another poison, or I might use my gun when I’ll be able to come. Enjoy. FREE REBEL SPIRIT”.”

106712883-16008028002020-09-22t174739z_1948281963_rc2t3j9lq865_rtrmadp_0_usa-trump-ricin.jpeg

# # #

Woof.

Canadian girls are the bomb!

I must say, "Ugly Tyrant Clown" is catchy eh?

Canadian woman charged with sending deadly poison ricin to Trump called him ‘Ugly Tyrant Clown’ in letter

In the letter Ferrier mailed to the White House from Canada, a note addressed to Trump said, “I found a new name for you: ‘The Ugly Tyrant Clown.’ I hope you like it,” the complaint says.

“You ruin USA and lead them to disas
ter. I have US cousins, then [sic] I don’t want the next 4 years with you as president,” the note said.

“Give up and remove your application for this election. So I made a ‘Special Gift’ for you to make a decision. This gift is in this letter. If it doesn’t work, I’ll find better recipe for another poison, or I might use my gun when I’ll be able to come. Enjoy. FREE REBEL SPIRIT”.”

View attachment 308167

# # #

Woof.

That's a girl BTW.

People are beyond stupid . Have seen what all the secret service has to work with to find out and trace back where a letter came from and who the person is that wrote ? It’s insanely crazy to send a threatening letter to the White House .
Edit : I found the video , watch this . I had no idea .

“You ruin USA and lead them to disaster. I have US cousins, then [sic] I don’t want the next 4 years with you as president,” the note said.

View attachment 308167

# # #

Woof.

Canadian girls are the bomb!

I’ll go out on a limb and say that she owns a lot of cats.

People are beyond stupid . Have seen what all the secret service has to work with to find out and trace back where a letter came from and who the person is that wrote ? It’s insanely crazy to send a threatening letter to the White House .

My buddy's in that video.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Measure? Same amount of bankruptcies as trump. That's been mentioned time and time again as A metric for trump being a failure. So the metric changed?
Some have included bankruptcies, but that alone isn't a real measure. Cuban started with nothing and has produced a number of patents along the way. Has built businesses that have expanded and been of practical benefit to the public. He hasn't had fraudulent charities. And he has never intentionally stiffed investors

Rather disturbing to be honest. To think some folks on here have even had family and friends scrutinized.

That isn't the premise we were discussing. He has the same amount of business bankruptcies as trump.
The premise of the discussion was that being a Business owner doesn't mean able to run a government. You are wanting to say Cuban and Trump are "cut from the same cloth" and both are equal. There are similarities, Reality TV personalities, worth billions and white men but their business styles are completely different.
Here we go with the business BS. If we're going to put a businessman in office someone like Mark Cuban or Bill Gates are far more qualified as businessman than Trump

Landlords sue CDC, Trump administration over ‘unconstitutional’ national eviction moratorium

Seems landlords don't like Trump's attempt to create a Welfare State.

Begone evil Capitalism! :)

# # #

At least two lawsuits filed in federal court argue that the national eviction moratorium issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Trump administration earlier this month is unconstitutional.

The National Apartment Association, a trade group that represents the apartment segment of the rental housing industry, recently joined a lawsuit filed in a Georgia federal district court seeking to roll back the moratorium. The lawsuit was brought by a group of landlords and the New Civil Liberties Alliance, a nonprofit organization that describes itself as seeking to protect civil rights and constitutional freedoms “from violations by the Administrative State.”

The lawsuits claims that the CDC’s moratorium “violates the U.S. Constitution because the CDC has not identified any act of Congress that confers upon it the power to halt evictions or preempt state landlord-tenant law,” the New Civil Liberties Alliance said in a summary of the court filing.
“Agencies have no inherent power to make law, and nothing in the relevant statutes or regulations gives CDC the power or authority to issue an eviction-moratorium order,” the organization said.
The group also argues that the CDC’s order essentially “commandeers” state officials, including judges and law enforcement officers, to implement federal law.

Reactions: volfanhill
Landlords sue CDC, Trump administration over ‘unconstitutional’ national eviction moratorium

Seems landlords don't like Trump's attempt to create a Welfare State.

Begone evil Capitalism! :)

# # #

At least two lawsuits filed in federal court argue that the national eviction moratorium issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Trump administration earlier this month is unconstitutional.

The National Apartment Association, a trade group that represents the apartment segment of the rental housing industry, recently joined a lawsuit filed in a Georgia federal district court seeking to roll back the moratorium. The lawsuit was brought by a group of landlords and the New Civil Liberties Alliance, a nonprofit organization that describes itself as seeking to protect civil rights and constitutional freedoms “from violations by the Administrative State.”

The lawsuits claims that the CDC’s moratorium “violates the U.S. Constitution because the CDC has not identified any act of Congress that confers upon it the power to halt evictions or preempt state landlord-tenant law,” the New Civil Liberties Alliance said in a summary of the court filing.
“Agencies have no inherent power to make law, and nothing in the relevant statutes or regulations gives CDC the power or authority to issue an eviction-moratorium order,” the organization said.
The group also argues that the CDC’s order essentially “commandeers” state officials, including judges and law enforcement officers, to implement federal law.

Good

Reactions: MontyPython
Judge orders Eric Trump to testify before election in New York attorney general probe of President Trump’s company

Eric Trump must comply with a subpoena for his testimony in a New York investigation into his family business before the presidential election, a judge on Wednesday ordered.

The president’s middle son must testify as part of the prboe no later than Oct. 7, the judge ordered.

Lawyers for Eric Trump had previously said that he was willing to be deposed as part of the New York attorney general’s probe of the Trump Organization, but only after the Nov. 3 contest between his father, President Donald Trump, and Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

# # #

Bank and insurance fraud by the Trump organization? Whoa. Who would've thought.

And, yes, YGHN.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back