Amateur Hour Continues

Well Marsha is on a role today. Someone might want to remind her that she wouldn't be a Senator or even voting for that matter if the Constitution wasn't rewritten 27 times. She's also co-sponsored Amendments numerous times since 2003; so not only is she an idiot, she's a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Well Marsha is on a role today. Someone might want to remind her that she wouldn't be a Senator or even voting for that matter if the Constitution wasn't rewritten 27 times. She's also co-sponsored Amendments numerous times since 2003; so not only is she an idiot, she's a hypocrite.

Amending isn’t rewriting.

Swamp's drained b*tches!

Anyone remember way back in the long, long, ago...... like 2008 when the Clintons moved to New York solely to establish political identity.

So the poor Clintons had to build a guest house to accomadate their Secret Service detail. Then they charged the Secret Service 10K a month in rent....

I'm not even trying to attack the Clintons or defend Trump here.(Trump's a dry turd & the Clintons are a wet turd for the record).

Regardless of if the club was shuttered, did the Secret Service stay at the Bedminister Club during the period invoiced? Yes or no? If no, then throw the Bill's away. If yes, the bill gets paid.

In a few more years, after the Left learns 1A means hate speech doesn't exist in our legalese and 2A is why we'll never give up our gun rights; we'll teach why 3A means the Secret Service can't be quartered for free on Trump or Clinton property.
If only we had lawyers on Volnation to help parse that.

I wonder how many pro-rated rent deductions on their New York estate guest house the Clintons gave the Secret Service due to travel & vacation related absenteeism.... I'm betting zero.(I really don't know, someone prove me wrong if so).

OrANgE MaN BaD!!!!!! , but he'll have to live to be 130yrs old to brake Clinton's presidential record for billing the Secret Service.

The worst part about the Clintons billing the Secret Service in NY was that it was just to prop-up Hillary's political career. Why do we pay to protect losers?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Anyone remember way back in the long, long, ago...... like 2008 when the Clintons moved to New York solely to establish political identity.

So the poor Clintons had to build a guest house to accomadate their Secret Service detail. Then they charged the Secret Service 10K a month in rent....

I'm not even trying to attack the Clintons or defend Trump here.(Trump's a dry turd & the Clintons are a wet turd for the record).

Regardless of if the club was shuttered, did the Secret Service stay at the Bedminister Club during the period invoiced? Yes or no? If no, then throw the Bill's away. If yes, the bill gets paid.

In a few more years, after the Left learns 1A means hate speech doesn't exist in our legalese and 2A is why we'll never give up our gun rights; we'll teach why 3A means the Secret Service can't be quartered for free on Trump or Clinton property.

I wonder how many pro-rated rent deductions on their New York estate guest house the Clintons gave the Secret Service due to travel & vacation related absenteeism.... I'm betting zero.(I really don't know, someone prove me wrong if so).

OrANgE MaN BaD!!!!!! , but he'll have to live to be 130yrs old to brake Clinton's presidential record for billing the Secret Service.

The worst part about the Clintons billing the Secret Service in NY was that it was just to prop-up Hillary's political career. Why do we pay to protect losers?
FACT CHECK: Did the Clintons Charge Rent to the Secret Service?

Aaaaannnnndddd another Republican myth about the Clintons exposed as false.

Ughhh...

I stepped on a wet and a dry Clinton/Combo turd. What a way to put my foot in my mouth.

I want a better link than Snopes though. Partly because I'm a sore loser & partly because Snopes sucks..... They loosely reference an old Washington post article, but don't provide a link.

Are we taking the Clinton's at their word that they didn't accept payment?

Aaaaannnnndddd another Republican myth about the Clintons exposed as false.
I knew I shouldn't have read the papers 15 years ago......

I'll take the loss on this one.

As I step of my high horse (nickel operated horsey), could you actually explain the legalese in layman's terms to me that allows them to refuse payment? I was under the in impression that bordered too close to cronyism and their were provisions in place.

I knew I shouldn't have read the papers 15 years ago......

I'll take the loss on this one.

As I step of my high horse (nickel operated horsey), could you actually explain the legalese in layman's terms to me that allows them to refuse payment? I was under the in impression that bordered too close to cronyism and their were provisions in place.

I dunno. My assumption is that it must be statutory or administrative rule. Of course, if its Secret Service they likely don't publish those rules.

VN Store

Back