Amateur Hour Continues

I can't think of what political end it serves by releasing it now. I can only think she is baiting trump to go off at one of his little pep rallies.
Maybe get it over with before the midterms so it won’t be a distraction going forward?

You know, the snarky rants on semantics do make you look even more petty.

How is my interpretation of "I'm picking the biggest stadium in Texas we can find" a "snarky rant[] on semantics"? Seem like the common, everyday meaning of "biggest stadium in Texas" is "biggest stadium in Texas."

How is my interpretation of "I'm picking the biggest stadium in Texas we can find" a "snarky rant[] on semantics"? Seem like the common, everyday meaning of "biggest stadium in Texas" is "biggest stadium in Texas."

Probably because you're confusing "stadium" with "venue." And truly, available is another subjective word.

You tried to pull a snarky fast one. Nice try except you aren't that smart.

Probably because you're confusing "stadium" with "venue." And truly, available is another subjective word.

You tried to pull a snarky fast one. Nice try except you aren't that smart.

The word "venue" would include stadium (basically would include any place where people can gather for an event), so that interpretation would make it worse for Trump, not better. Don't know how "available" helps you either. Are you really maintaining every "venue" in TX with more than 8k seats was booked?

The word "venue" would include stadium (basically would include any place where people can gather for an event), so that interpretation would make it worse for Trump, not better. Don't know how "available" helps you either. Are you really maintaining every "venue" in TX with more than 8k seats was booked?
Haters gonna hate.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

Are you implying that during football and basketball season other venues are immediately available?

Furthermore, do you think Trump and Cruz could pack Jerry World?

ERMAHGERD! TRUMP ADMIN OFF THE RAILS! ERMAHGERD! HOW SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE!

US embassy in Australia apologizes for Cookie Monster cat meeting invite

The U.S. embassy in Australia apologized after a “training error” distributed a fake meeting invitation that included as its main image a photo of a cat dressed in Cookie Monster pajamas.

The email, with the subject “meeting” and an RSVP option, featured a tabby cat wearing the Sesame Street character's full-body blue outfit and holding a plate of chocolate chip cookies beneath the title “cat pajama-jam.”

The email was sent out by the U.S. Department of State and it’s unclear how widely it was distributed, the Australian Associated Press reported Sunday.

Gavin Sundwall, the public affairs counselor to the U.S. mission to Australia, joked in his apology that he was “sorry to disappoint” prospective attended to the event.

“Sorry to disappoint those of you who were hoping to attend this 'cat pajama-jam' party, but such an event falls well outside our area of expertise,” Sundwall wrote in a subsequent email. “It was a training error made by one of our new staff testing out our email newsletter platform.”

I really have a hard time believing this could be the next speaker of the house , again . She’s a dang nut .

Wait, did she just basically say if conservatives or people who don't agree with their liberal group think die then so be it?

I don’t exactly know what the ding bat was trying to say but it Sounded bad for sure . Seriously who knows with her anymore , something is right with her . Dennis Miller says she’s always been Batsh*t crazy but the last few years she’s figured out a way to level up . Lol

That's exactly what everyone's comparing it to. It's hideously bad. I've seen roadside Elvises on velvet of higher artistic merit.
That's exactly what everyone's comparing it to. It's hideously bad. I've seen roadside Elvises on velvet of higher artistic merit.
You're just pissed because BHO isn't in the picture

Hmmm. Who would've thunk it. Biggest stadium in TX seats just 8,000. Thought lots of high school stadiums in TX sat more than 8K. Guess I was mistaken.

77k signed up for tickets.

Trump to campaign for Cruz in Texas, 77K sign up for venue that fits 18K | Fox News

“At least 77,000 people have signed up for President Trump’s Houston rally on Monday to support incumbent Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, who is locked in the Texas Senate battle with Democratic Congressman Beto O’Rourke.

The Houston Chronicle reported that Houston police will be “fully mobilized” for the rally. Attendees must have tickets to enter and will be admitted in the order that they line up, the report said.”

Allegedly. Will Kelly now become a hero for going hands on with a Trump friend?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/22/politics/nyt-kelly-lewandowski-faceoff/index.html

Chief of staff John Kelly grabbed former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski by the collar and tried to have him removed from the White House one day last winter, The New York Times reported Monday, citing six people familiar with the reported event.

Lewandowski and Kelly were in President Donald Trump's office when the altercation occurred, the Times reported, citing people briefed on the event. Kelly blasted Lewandowski for making huge profits from his contract with Trump's re-election political action committee and for criticizing Kelly on television for his handling domestic abuse allegations against then-staff secretary Rob Porter, the Times reported.

After the two men exited the office as Trump took a phone call, Kelly called for someone to remove Lewandowski from the building, prompting an argument between the two, the paper reported.

Lewandowski raised his voice, while Kelly grabbed him by the collar and shoved him toward a wall, the Times reported, citing a person with direct knowledge of the episode.

VN Store

Back