Amateur Hour Continues

That's a shame. They had a nice kitschy quality to them.
I know. Come to think of it you rarely see any roadside van-galleries of artists who work exclusively on velvet palettes covering many subjects; not just Elvis.

I think it’s an interesting painting . Look at the different drinks they have in front of them . I never thought about tricky dick drinking wine . Why do they have Abe playing poker if he’s so honest ? I like it and if I was Trump I’d hand it up in the White House just to piss the liberals off and listen to the hypocrisy of keeping the Oval Office pure. cough ...( Bills Cigar )

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I think she needs more red blood and the tribe has to recognized by the federal government.

Ummm no. That’s not how it works.

They would have to go back all 10 generations and her direct relative (great great great great etc) grandparents and everyone coming down the line would have to been issued a card for her to be eligible

Ummm no. That’s not how it works.

They would have to go back all 10 generations and her direct relative (great great great great etc) grandparents and everyone coming down the line would have to been issued a card for her to be eligible
So are you saying she couldn't get a tribal card? Grand here is you definitive answer.

Here is the actual requirements. Don't listen to Obsessed.

How to Register or Get your CDIB Card | Access Genealogy

Last edited:
Trump should take one if he has more Indian in him he could say” my people was your chief back then and I’m still your chief today “ I can so see him saying that lol

VN Store

Back