Amateur Hour Continues

And whether or not that's a good thing depends on who you ask. A lot of problems can be traced back to FDR.
Perhaps, but honestly with who was available at the time, nobody could have guided us through the Depression like he did. Criticize his policies all you want, some worked, some didn’t, nobody can deny he had the charisma to lead us to better days. WW2 certainly helped the economy as well.

Still trying so hard that you just insulted yourself.

I've spent too much time trying to figure out if I incorrectly put a comma before "buttface" and I can justify it or say I'm wrong based on the multiple internet sites. I'm just going to take the "L" on this one. Hope it brightens your 4th.

Perhaps, but honestly with who was available at the time, nobody could have guided us through the Depression like he did. Criticize his policies all you want, some worked, some didn’t, nobody can deny he had the charisma to lead us to better days. WW2 certainly helped the economy as well.

Ww2 was the economy.

We have been using wars ever since to create false production demands.

I've spent too much time trying to figure out if I incorrectly put a comma before "buttface" and I can justify it or say I'm wrong based on the multiple internet sites. I'm just going to take the "L" on this one. Hope it brightens your 4th.

We got a laugh. Don't take it personal.

vbsPd7oT

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Has Trump called Putin out yet for putting bounties on US Service members?

"Florida Man Discovered To Be Perfect Weapon In Fight Against Brain Eating Bacteria"
The man, who wishes to remain anonymous, said that he’s the product of the University of Florida’s law school. “Go gata!” he said. Over and over again leading us to believe that brain eating bacteria didn’t stand a chance.

Reactions: tntar heel
I wish it was lap 17
Lol. My personal favorite is when they get all excited about someone having 17 charges brought against them. The Q folk get their jimmies all excited. I just sit there and think, so if you believe this to be a sign, how many charges did they make up to get to 17 or how many did they ignore to stay put? Truly amazing.

VN Store

Back