Amateur Hour Continues

Schools have to open. Its Bubba's fault that the noose story spun up (even though he wasn't the one who reported it). And he, of all people, has the temerity to tell others to focus on what's important.

DimElderlyAmurminnow-size_restricted.gif

Actually he's exactly right. As a parent of school age kids I also approve of the caps usage. Thankfully ours are opening and even running busses

I do hope schools are open too. I don't think he has authority to mandate it. Conceivably there may be some way to hold back federal funding if they don't open, but he doesn't have direct authority to mandate that they open.

I do hope schools are open too. I don't think he has authority to mandate it. Conceivably there may be some way to hold back federal funding if they don't open, but he doesn't have direct authority to mandate that they open.
Did he claim he could mandate it?

Reactions: tntar heel
You serious Clark? The dude has a long history of tweeting sheit out that he thinks he can do but he can't.
I agree but did he specifically claim he could do this as you suggest or was he just saying the same thing most parents are?

Reactions: 37L1

VN Store

Back