Alvin Kamara Appreciation Thread (merged)

..."And most states now don't want a physical arrest for misdemeanor possession in the first place. The only exceptions are if you don't have ID or you have a history of not showing up for court after a previous issued citation

Most physical arrests are for possession with intent. Those aren't the users"....

Currently, possession of marijuana of anything over a half once, or what used to be called a dime bag, can be construed by officers as possession with intent to sell.

So in Tennessee, "intent to sell" can be charged on a quantity of marijuana that would make 15, more or less, joints.

In say, Colorado or DC, you can go buy it in a store.

How we can, as a civilized nation in the 21st century have drug laws so disparate, and patently unjust, is mind boggling.

So that’s why the NFL has almost 50% of players with a felony!

Good to know we lowly plebes who watch them aren’t as important as the whiny millionaires who can beat up theur wife and still hold down their cushy job
Hey Kellyanne, good to see you on Volnation.

aviary-photo_131410075116295130.png

Reactions: 4 people
If nothing else this thread has offered up a wonderful insight into many fellow poster's beliefs and way of thinking.
It's been a real eye opener.

It has amazed me at the posters in this thread that I normally disagree with that I have given likes.
Much new respect to a certain powerful poster.

Added a rushing TD now. He just needs to pass one catch one and run back a punt and the legend is complete maybe kick a fg and xp to rub it fully in?

Reactions: 1 person
Saw this on someone's Twitter feed:

"Alvin Kamara has joined Gale Sayers (1965) as the only rookies in NFL history to have at least 5 rushing TDs, 5 receiving TDs & a kickoff-return TD"

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back