All things STOCKS

Me too. I'm up 15% or so. The history of the stock suggests it's about to bottom out again in the next 2 weeks. But it still stands a good chance to fill that gap back up to the 22.60 area. I'll probably sell if it dips below 19.50..

I’m holding on for another 10% or so in the $23.50 range. I might take half of that 10% target if it gets there later this week. But there are also a lot of out of the money July calls over $1. Even the $25 strike is $1.09.

Reactions: Carp
I’m holding on for another 10% or so in the $23.50 range. I might take half of that 10% target if it gets there later this week. But there are also a lot of out of the money July calls over $1. Even the $25 strike is $1.09.

I don't understand options, but I am guessing this is a bullish sign?

Starting a position in $RYTM. More of a technical play than anything. Hoping I caught the knife.

It's been moving for 2 weeks. It's currently up 100% from early-mid May
Just got in today at $15.75
I also like GENI, they provide the betting lines for the online betting sites. I see room to grow there.

Reactions: Carp
Just got in today at $15.75
I also like GENI, they provide the betting lines for the online betting sites. I see room to grow there.

I'll add GENI to the list. Looks like it's heading back to the $17 range at the moment. Might add some there.

I don't understand options, but I am guessing this is a bullish sign?

The out of the money calls aren’t inexpensive which means there’s a lot of speculation that the stock price will go up.

In the case of $25 RKT July calls trading at $1+… if somebody has 100 shares in their account they can sell a contract for 100 call options and pocket $100+ immediately. If the stock price stays below $25 those calls will never be executed and the seller pockets $100 AND gets to keep their shares. If the stock price zooms to $30 (or theoretically anything over $25) then the covered call seller surrenders their stock for $2,500 plus still has the $100 for a total of $2,600.

I’m not an experienced options trader but to me it kind of looks like selling out of the money covered calls on RKT might be a better idea than selling my shares right now. Adds a little bit extra assuming that the stock price is heading upward. Creates a profit from selling calls if the stock price drops.

Reactions: ArdentVol and Carp
Took a small position in APPL too. Probably gonna start trying buy this up in the 120's and any dips below that and hold for long time. Seems like one of the safer dividend plays at the moment

Reactions: walkenvol
Just cashed out my 27.5% profits on $CLDR today. Looking for my next investment. What you folks got?
I think PLTR has bottomed and could double by the end of the year. LAND is my biggest winner so far this year. It's been on a tear and showing no signs of slowing down. May want to wait on it to dip before getting in though. I like ACM but mainly for personal reasons... I'm a Civil Engineer and consider them one of the best firms in the world. It may be entering a corrective sequence though... I just raised my stop loss and expect it to trigger soon. I'll re-enter if it drops.

Seeing a few people predicting Tesla going back to $500.
I posted that months back. Their car biz is nothing special.
I believe their value is in their technology, and I have no idea what that is worth. So I avoid TSLA.
I've gone heavy in vwagy and QS for EV play. Up 25-30% in both.

I posted that months back. Their car biz is nothing special.
I believe their value is in their technology, and I have no idea what that is worth. So I avoid TSLA.
I've gone heavy in vwagy and QS for EV play. Up 25-30% in both.
Tesla does more than produce cars. Their energy generation and storage business is best in class. They provide an entire system of sustainable energy whereas competitors just supply various components. A car is to Tesla what a phone is to Apple

Tesla does more than produce cars. Their energy generation and storage business is best in class. They provide an entire system of sustainable energy whereas competitors just supply various components. A car is to Tesla what a phone is to Apple
That is part of what I was referring to in my 2nd sentence. What is that worth? Is the stock fairly priced?

Congrats on CLOV everyone.
Also picked up CLNE on the dip today and AH is pretty crazy. I’ve always been a conservative investor into maxing retirement every year. I decided to play with my entertainment budget on these silly meme stocks back in Jan. Absolutely ridiculous what’s going on. Hope you are all making money.

Also picked up CLNE on the dip today and AH is pretty crazy. I’ve always been a conservative investor into maxing retirement every year. I decided to play with my entertainment budget on these silly meme stocks back in Jan. Absolutely ridiculous what’s going on. Hope you are all making money.

Lost my a$$ on FUBO yesterday but I did pick up some CLOV $22 for 6/18. :) Squeeze baby squeeze

Reactions: clt_tiger and Carp
RKT filled the gap looks like. May try to get out today depending on price action if it falls below 21.50, I'll probably exit.

VN Store

Back