All things STOCKS

$FUBO has me drooling right now. Only question is when to take profits? It could see $60+ again. Original plan was to ride it up to at least 35 and sell, but we've blown way past that much sooner than I anticipated. It hit over $40 right after the bell this morning before a healthy pull back. Looking for a close above $38 today to get the next FIB level running.

By the way, everybody following these SPACs talking about IPOC and IPOE, so I decided I'd be different and buy IPOD. I'm well ahead of the hype, but it's going up steadily. Maybe it's other people like me. Considering my extreme ignorance, I may just need to set a trailing stop loss.

There’s really not much risk depending where you bought it. They fluctuate a bit between merger partner announcement and merger finalization date. People here are haters, but SPACs are easy money if you’re patient and they are so popular now.

POWW making me 💰 and I’m holding. I just left the gun store 13 minutes after they opened and they sold out of 9mm ammo in 5 minutes. Extreme ammo shortage right now and company is going to have a nice balance sheet in February

Reactions: VolAllen
I finally found something on ENG that is truly helpful to me, being a chemical engineer. I'm not sure how (or if) you can navigate to this on their website, and I can't tell who wrote it or when
ENGlobal revenue up 58%, $8.3M new business, $20M hydrogen plant contract for RD facility - ENGlobal.

So this answers the key questions about the hydrogen plant. It's Haldor-Topsoe technology, and as I mentioned earlier, they are building the modules for $25 million, so it's not a huge project. It is going into a renewable diesel project. This article includes revenue from Q1 2020 so it was evidently written about 6 months ago, give or take.

My goal for 2021 has been $300/day. That’s 6k a month and 72k in a year. Would put me in six figures. I can’t even imagine having that much to play with.

All a moot point if I win the powerball tonight.

Reactions: Grudenator
I’m also trying to buy LHX and ERX. LHX is closer to my limit ($185.81/$182.27). I think I’ll need to raise ERX to execute that one ($18.40/$13.27).

Nice, will admit I was wrong here.

I lucked out on the trade because they lured away the VMware CEO. But I still like the 11x p/e, 2.3% yield, and that they do their own manufacturing rather than contract it out. Most of their competition relies on Taiwan Semi (including NVIDIA) for their production. I might raise my limit price to buy and increase the number of shares. INTC is still cheap. Young traders may not know who they are. Before FAA(N)G the 4 horsemen of tech were INTC, CSCO, MSFT, and Dell.

I lucked out on the trade because they lured away the VMware CEO. But I still like the 11x p/e, 2.3% yield, and that they do their own manufacturing rather than contract it out. Most of their competition relies on Taiwan Semi (including NVIDIA) for their production. I might raise my limit price to buy and increase the number of shares. INTC is still cheap. Young traders may not know who they are. Before FAA(N)G the 4 horsemen of tech were INTC, CSCO, MSFT, and Dell.

The bull case has always been INTC is really cheap if they can narrow the technology gap between them and NVDA/AMD. With the new CEO, I guess the market thinks that might happen. I doubt you will see a huge drop when they announce their earnings in a couple of weeks due to the new CEO.

Downside is AMD is getting beat up today.

Reactions: Carp
Got stopped out of my Tsla Puts....went in on Tsla Calls, made it all back already lol. This is ridiculous

CCIV with a couple of big jolts today. They started trading options; calls are very expensive FWIW.

Last edited:
VERO! I actually prefer the steady climb to a huge breakout. It has made me at least a few hundred bucks each day without attracting attention from the shorts.

My goal for 2021 has been $300/day. That’s 6k a month and 72k in a year. Would put me in six figures. I can’t even imagine having that much to play with.

All a moot point if I win the powerball tonight.

I'd just like to average $300/month. That would nearly double my current portfolio. Again, this is a ROTH IRA I've started with an old 401k account from a company I worked at for 2-3 years, so there's a lot of restrictions for me.

So far, I've hit that goal in January (unrealized). May take profits from $FUBO today depending on price action.

I had a goal too when I started experimenting with active trading; My goal was to make 1% a week in a taxable account at fidelity. It hasn't been easy. I went through a long process of learning about options before I came here. I sold a lot of them, but I think that is one of those things that appeals to you based on personality and whether you can afford it. A lot of young guys cant' afford it. I have been trying to do like you guys do for about 3 weeks. I am not sure what to think about this swing trading, but I've made an awful lot of money. Just wondering what it's like to lose it just as fast.

I suppose that the hit rate on these swings could be evidence that Stock_Swing_Alert has enough followers to move the market. I don't know. In the options world, you certainly have to watch what r/wallstreetbets is doing, because they have millions of people coordinated who do nothing but trade options. In my arrogance I decided to sell options to these folks.

VN Store

Back