All things STOCKS

Not sure about the article, but the "Signal" mentioned by Musk is a 501c3 company. That's how crazy this market is. People buy anything without any research. Signal stock has no relation.

That's what the article was referencing. Musk tweets about Signal (the 501c3), and a completely unrelated company gets bid up over 6,000% in a few days. Insanity.

That's what the article was referencing. Musk tweets about Signal (the 501c3), and a completely unrelated company gets bid up over 6,000% in a few days. Insanity.
Wow at 10:05 its only down to $18.60. Hard to believe.
A medical company almost worthless. MY LUCK--- I short huge today, and tomorrow they come out with a magic wand discovery that heals a 6 inch surgical incision in 20 minutes, and also cures all cancer. Stock goes up another 50,000%.
They have only dropped by about 50% so far. Are the buyers clueless? Am I clueless?

Reactions: Tri-CitiesVol

They have only dropped by about 50% so far. Are the buyers clueless? Am I clueless?
We're on day 5 of this. It's slow motion. Did you really short it? It trades OTC, so I didn't think it would be too realistic to borrow the shares. I didn't try.

Anybody holding ACTC? Looks like that train left the station.

We're on day 5 of this. It's slow motion. Did you really short it? It trades OTC, so I didn't think it would be too realistic to borrow the shares. I didn't try.

Anybody holding ACTC? Looks like that train left the station.

I had 100 shares but sold it Friday to buy more CLOV. **** me running.

And to add to that, I come on here pumping ENG and that thing goes up 75% in a day with me just holding 50 shares.

A medical company almost worthless. MY LUCK--- I short huge today, and tomorrow they come out with a magic wand discovery that heals a 6 inch surgical incision in 20 minutes, and also cures all cancer. Stock goes up another 50,000%.

The 52 week low on that stock was $.03 :oops: I can't even count how high of a percentage gain that was. A $100 investment at that point last year that was sold at it's high of $70 yesterday, would be worth over $230k today. Insane. Almost makes me want to dump $1k into a random stock that's under $.10 and just leave it.... almost.

I have GOEV $20 calls. An article released today about them and Apple discussing a partnership/acquisition back in early 2020, but talks ultimately fell through. The stock rocketed AH, but I think it’s because people read the headline and not the full article. I guess I’ll sell half tomorrow and hold the other half in case it goes parabolic.

By the way, everybody following these SPACs talking about IPOC and IPOE, so I decided I'd be different and buy IPOD. I'm well ahead of the hype, but it's going up steadily. Maybe it's other people like me. Considering my extreme ignorance, I may just need to set a trailing stop loss.

By the way, everybody following these SPACs talking about IPOC and IPOE, so I decided I'd be different and buy IPOD. I'm well ahead of the hype, but it's going up steadily. Maybe it's other people like me. Considering my extreme ignorance, I may just need to set a trailing stop loss.

CCX is another good one that should that is expecting some news in the next couple of weeks.

VN Store

Back