All things STOCKS

Anyone feeling some CCL Puts? I just don’t see how they survive without another offering or filing BK. I’m seeing a lot of their cruises are stopped now until 2022.

Reactions: Grudenator
Anyone feeling some CCL Puts? I just don’t see how they survive without another offering or filing BK. I’m seeing a lot of their cruises are stopped now until 2022.
JMO, but too many bullish opportunities out there to be messing with puts.

1 of the most telling views of how Covid effected sports is to look at DKNG over the last year. Crazy how you are able to follow its peaks and valleys to when we thoughts sports were a go, when they were cancelled, then a go, then cancelled, etc.

My portfolio looks the same haha

Reactions: TheColdVolTruth
MACK starting to move now. Well, I guess it 'moved'. somebody bought a whole lot at 10 o'clock.

Evidently there's not enthusiasm for GXGX merging with allogeneic. FWIW. Could be a good entry point.

I guess it would make some sense to hold on to MACK through the approval process (til it's either $35 ish or $zero.)

Evidently there's not enthusiasm for GXGX merging with allogeneic. FWIW. Could be a good entry point.

I guess it would make some sense to hold on to MACK through the approval process (til it's either $35 ish or $zero.)

That **** tanked when the company was announced. I am not familiar with them, but saw someone mention Crohn’s.

THBR is at a great entry point today. Indie semiconductors working on autonomous vehicle technology. A few peers in the sector are trading at $30+

I hate Zach Morris. SNDL struggling at .70 so I sell hoping to rebuy in low sixties. Gets to .65 and he starts pumping it hardcore driving the price back up on me.

Reactions: VolAllen
Curious to see what tomorrow holds for JAGX after the crazy week it had.

Keep in mind, some folks bought in 2017 at $19,000 expecting it to hit $20,000, only for it to fall back to $3,000 and they had to baghold for 3 years just to get back to even.

Food for thought when $30,000 seems like a “great deal”.

Twitter dudes make a good point. With all the extra spending dems are poised to do, the dollar will be further devalued. I think crypto is here to stay this time.

I had one scheduled for this past august, it got canceled, got my money back plus $600 on board credit if I booked again before New Years. I booked a cruise for this august on the new carnival Mardi gras and honestly and probably going to cancel it. There’s either not going to be a cruise or it’s going to be so lame with regulations or requirements that it’s not going to be an actual vacation.

Reactions: VolAllen
Filled up my 2021 IRA this AM and bought ICLN shares at open with it. Also got some MT on the dip. Now holding 65x 35c for Jan 2022 expiry.

Twitter dudes make a good point. With all the extra spending dems are poised to do, the dollar will be further devalued. I think crypto is here to stay this time.
Hopefully. I’m not jumping in right now though. I need to see atleast another 2 weeks of stability for me to maybeeee dip my toe in it. It’s just so volatile. I can find volatile stocks that get good return at good timing without good returns and lower risk.

Hopefully. I’m not jumping in right now though. I need to see atleast another 2 weeks of stability for me to maybeeee dip my toe in it. It’s just so volatile. I can find volatile stocks that get good return at good timing without good returns and lower risk.

It’s safer to just play the mining and blockchain stocks most likely. I want to start putting my profits into BLOK ETF.

Reactions: Grudenator
GEVO announced something about their project and its financing. Wish I'd bought more. The response is kinda muted; it's still in the range it was in.

I was able to find an explanation of what at least in part they're trying to do; their product line is based on yeast-produced isobutanol, which is great. From there, it's all petrochemical operations to get to iso-octane, which I would love to have lots of to burn in all my old cars.
https://gevo.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Gevo-WP_Isobutanol.1.pdf

I still haven't found an explanation of what ENG has that you couldn't get somewhere else, but I haven't looked all that hard.

I had one scheduled for this past august, it got canceled, got my money back plus $600 on board credit if I booked again before New Years. I booked a cruise for this august on the new carnival Mardi gras and honestly and probably going to cancel it. There’s either not going to be a cruise or it’s going to be so lame with regulations or requirements that it’s not going to be an actual vacation.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's going to be another brutal year for the cruise line industry. Probably no sails til late April at the earliest. I would say early Fall is the soonest they start rolling out with any regularity, but it may be 2022.

VN Store

Back