All things STOCKS

The guy’s discord I’m in is calling AKBA as an elite swing. Traded at 13, but FDA shot down their treatment study and it tanked to 2.50. I think I’ve seen where they are resubmitting in early 2021, so I may load up and see what happens. Hopefully the hype builds and I can just sell that instead of having to sweat the news.

Y’all help me with the ex-dividend for MFA (or any dividend stock for that matter). Their date is 9/29 which means that people should be buying today to try and get in, correct? Which should be safe to increase my position a bit Today then plan Selling Wednesday?

Y’all help me with the ex-dividend for MFA (or any dividend stock for that matter). Their date is 9/29 which means that people should be buying today to try and get in, correct? Which should be safe to increase my position a bit Today then plan Selling Wednesday?
Yes, but be prepared for the dump. Make sure the divi is more than lost profits

It means exactly what it sounds like. Ex-dividend date is the day that the stock begins trading without the rights to receive the declared dividend.

Ex-Dividend Definition

Looking for a reversal on theater stocks in the next week or so. Theaters are taking a hit currently, but theaters continue to re-open across the country. San Fran re-opens next week and they are I believe the 3rd largest market. I do think Halloween will drive some interest as well as people seek a return to "normalcy."

Looking for a reversal on theater stocks in the next week or so. Theaters are taking a hit currently, but theaters continue to re-open across the country. San Fran re-opens next week and they are I believe the 3rd largest market. I do think Halloween will drive some interest as well as people seek a return to "normalcy."

NCMI is turning around. Got back in it yesterday.

Reactions: Carp

VN Store

Back