All things STOCKS

what vote was that?

House was set to vote on decriminalizing marijuana nationwide. Likely wouldn't pass the Senate unless Dems take control, but it's pretty historic and a big first step to legalization.

But marijuana stocks all had momentum yesterday, so that market may be heating up anyways with election coming up and several states having it on the ballot.

House was set to vote on decriminalizing marijuana nationwide. Likely wouldn't pass the Senate unless Dems take control, but it's pretty historic and a big first step to legalization.

But marijuana stocks all had momentum yesterday, so that market may be heating up anyways with election coming up and several states having it on the ballot.

Yeah if you hold your breath for MJ nationwide legalization, you will die from lack of oxygen. Even the Dems won't let that happen. Big Pharm won't let that happen.

Reactions: Go aeiou
Yeah if you hold your breath for MJ nationwide legalization, you will die from lack of oxygen. Even the Dems won't let that happen. Big Pharm won't let that happen.

It isn't "legalizing" weed that they are voting on. It's decriminalizing weed. And 15 states have already done it. Weed will be legal within 10 years. There's too much money to be made and more people are starting to realize that.

Reactions: VolAllen
@VolAllen Are you still in MFA?

It ran up the past few days because of an institutional disclosure. I’m thinking about buying on this dip in prep for the dividend. It was also upgraded by an analyst here recently. 25% upside.

Reactions: VolAllen
It isn't "legalizing" weed that they are voting on. It's decriminalizing weed. And 15 states have already done it. Weed will be legal within 10 years. There's too much money to be made and more people are starting to realize that.

Im all for it, but the Fed will not budge on it any time soon.

Getting sick watching SPI and SUNW. The discord alerted SPI pretty early but I played SUNW and sold after making 10%. It has now more than doubled.

I’m in pretty heavy on AMD. Higher lows the past three days, hoping for a good PH today. I think it runs back to the 90s soon.

Probably catalysts ahead since they make the processors on next gen game consoles that release in November. Also trying to steal more of the chip market from Intel.

Reactions: lmoore944
Only issue with that is the “Defund the Police” rant. But cameras need to ALWAYS be on when LEOs are confronting citizens. And they need to be disciplined harshly if they disable them. Transparency should fix most of what the kids are burning **** down over.

DGLY getting it today.

VN Store

Back