Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This thread

image.png

You can always tell when PJ is in a thread.

You can always tell when PJ is in a thread.
Yeah I'm trying to discuss the topic while getting stalked by people like you. Please try and addresses the topic and not me personally. It's really getting tiresome for everyone

Yeah I'm trying to discuss the topic while getting stalked by people like you. Please try and addresses the topic and not me personally. It's really getting tiresome for everyone

I did address the topic of the post I replied to.
Keep at it.

Stalked? No one in this forum is guilty of that.

Maybe you should not respond to certain posts with smart ass remarks directed at the poster or baiting them into a response that's not appropriate or against TOS.

Maybe you should not respond to certain posts with smart ass remarks directed at the poster or baiting them into a response that's not appropriate or against TOS.

His ego is Trumpion.
He would have no purpose here if he didn't.

Your the mod here...lead by example.
I replied to a post that contained a tweet complaining about first amendment rights from someone who doesn't understand them. That part also tried to paint conservatives as wide and tolerant while the left is Uber mean.

One day we may live in a place where we all laugh at this "journalist" for not understanding the basics before spouting off. Until then I'll make smart as remarks directed at the post

I replied to a post that contained a tweet complaining about first amendment rights from someone who doesn't understand them. That part also tried to paint conservatives as wide and tolerant while the left is Uber mean.

One day we may live in a place where we all laugh at this "journalist" for not understanding the basics before spouting off. Until then I'll make smart as remarks directed at the post

Oh the irony...you left out preaching at everyone that does not bow down to your wisdom.

That would be a dumb rule but feel free to report it if you're offended

Serious question....

Those of us who are considered right wingers or conservatives on here....and you know who we are. Itā€™s pretty clear.

How many reports come from our side?

I am guessing itā€™s very little because we agree with freedom of speech. We also understand the first amendment does not apply here as this site is a business, but if we had our druthers this site would be no hold bars.

But you have mentioned reporting multiple times which is why I ask.

I know in my 4,000 some days on here I have never reported anyone.

You must ā€œreportā€ a lot of people for this statement to constantly come from you so often and easily.

Serious question....

Those of us who are considered right wingers or conservatives on here....and you know who we are. Itā€™s pretty clear.

How many reports come from our side?

I am guessing itā€™s very little because we agree with freedom of speech. We also understand the first amendment does not apply here as this site is a business, but if we had our druthers this site would be no hold bars.

But you have mentioned reporting multiple times which is why I ask.

I know in my 4,000 some days on here I have never reported anyone.

You must ā€œreportā€ a lot of people for this statement to constantly come from you so often and easily.
almost all of the reports come from the right just because there are more here.

VN Store

Back